Reviews for The Queen's Answer
lilmoosic011 chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Thank you for this story! Very interesting!
PurpleReader29 chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
This is a very interesting idea. The movie doesn't quite explain what happens to the queen after Odette is born, and I like your interpretation.
AnnieUSA chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
I like how this one simple chapter can highlight all those blanks that the movies gave us to fill with our imagination. You really dig into everyone's character and pull things that we would have expected the movie to tell us. It was a bit short for my taste, but what are you going to to; that little chapter depicted everything just right. Great work, like the way Humility's character is playing out, and hope you update soon:)
PinkPastel chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
Ok. Couple questions. Are adding the mom into the story or are you trying to have background information? The quote, "She was thinner than was healthy for a girl her age. It was not a good idea to allow this type of behavior, but there was no other choice for her parents. They had tried commands, bribery, and even begging. Not a single thing had worked." is very misleading. Does she not eat?

I would suggest trying to organize your thoughts a little better. I would also suggest that you should have more dialog between everyone to develope thier characters more. Vocabulary is good. Wording is good.

All in all, good so far.

Contact me if you need help!
AnnieUSA chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
This story is so cute. It goes to show that Odette got mixed up in trouble even at a early age.
lilmoosic011 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Excellent story line :) Do make your chapters longer, dear! I look forward to reading more. :))