Reviews for Crybaby
Kira494 chapter 9 . 6/28
i reallu like this :) so i hope you will continue this cause it would be to sad to see this dropped :'( and i must say i have never been a durarara fangirl and never even read any fanfic of it so this is my first and i dont regret it at all and it even made me wanna see the anime again and read the manga xD so please coutinue this :D
This is so cute!
KakashiHatabae chapter 9 . 3/11
THERE'S SOME DEEP SHIT GOING ON WITH AYAME I CAN SENSE IT
He is not He chapter 9 . 2/19
...I regret not reading this earlier. I saw this so many times, went 'nah, no crybabies for me' and then I was like 'why the heck not' and I'm ashamed of myself. This is freaking awesome. Rin seriously reminds me of one of my friends, "singing in front of people is scare!", and everything she says I'm reading in my friend's voice, and I'm like "I ship it."
I ship it.
So hard.
ANYWAY thank you for writing this! Whenever the next chapter shows up, I'll read it!
ShizuosPrincess chapter 1 . 2/4
Please continue this story! I'm in love with it!
xmichikox chapter 9 . 1/18
Awww it's so cute! Don't worry I actually kind of like shoujo heroine Rin, it's sweet. I look forward to the next installment :D
Rachie-girl chapter 9 . 1/11
Loved it! Hope you update soon!
Yaya chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
Oh my God I didn't realize that this was the last chapter. I need more. Please I beg of you. Rin and Shizuo are too cute. Please please please please please please please update soon. I don't care if it's long or not just pleeeeaaase update as soon as you can.
creativia chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
This is adorable! :-) I felt so happy when they finally got together. So cute.
Floral Medic chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
yaaay! i'm glad you're updating this! omg they're together now! but ooo i'm nervous, i wonder what's going on with ayame?
Gargoyle77 chapter 9 . 11/2/2016
Please update soon! I love this story!
GrimmaulDee chapter 9 . 10/21/2016
Oh my goodness! Such a cute story!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
I really hope you finish this story! It's so well written and cute!
xFallenDemonx chapter 9 . 9/23/2016
Awww, Rin and Shizuo are just too cute! Great chapter by the way :)
po8grl chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
So, Rin and Shizuo are still cute, and finally more Celty :)
But, Ayame's acting a bit odd. Suspicious or nah? I'm curious.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter.