Reviews for Skittles
CowsCowsCows chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
Please update soon! I love this story it's cute! (I don't like the couple Itakon but i love the Peinsaku!) Please!
Akatsuki's Kyuubi chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Waaaaaaaa need more !
Forever Choco1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! :)
AceSakurai chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
can't wait for the next chapter!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Awesome story!

Lady-Luck72 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
It's chapter 23 it's called "Kisame, Take Me to Pandora!"
XheRoo chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
hi there.. well, actually i read the 3 chapters and haven't made a review 'til now xD sooorry..

uum sry for my poor english, but i hope at least u can be satisfite that i really, really love ur writing style. i like it when you switch the POV, or how u guys call this

and i also like the way pein is thinking.. can u say this? eeh, heh.

hope this little comment encourages u to write more chapters :)

and again i'm sry for my english xD
angel897 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
like it, fun chapter :)
a person chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
dude sakuras not even pretty so what the hell and she is a prep -.- and it says itakon -_-''
angel897 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
oh love it, please keep writing kay
Lotuslove13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hi people, lotuslove13 here. I realize that its been long time since I updated, but I still have to type up the second chapter. I know cliff hangers suck but so does the flu and I have it right now. I also have been busy with work and school, I'm not just blowing you guys off.

That in mind, I'm only writing 2 oneshots, one is au and the other is if sakura was peins' little sister. Those will be submitted on valentines day, along with 2 nejisaku stories, and smut filled KakaSaku story Konoha high.

Terribly sorry for the wait but its Just a little longer!

Love always Kayla-chan!
MurderIsMyCalling chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Love it-~ so super Kawii! please update! isn't five reviews enough?
shark-demon-luv chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I love Scrumdidileeumptious too!

The answer is ch.23:Kisame, take me to pandora!

I would like the oneshot to be a peinxsaku.

continue writing this story, is really good!
Morgiee chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I love PeinSaku! And Scrumdidileeumptious!

The chapter of Dumbledore useless Hufflepuff was one of my favorites. The chapter is called, "Kisame, Take Me to Pandora!"

Is this a one-shot or are you going to continue thiiis?
Jasper's little angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i love it! oh and the answer is...Chapter 23: Kisame, take me to pandora! peinsaku