Reviews for Change in Perspective
mckeown chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I like this. I got the impression you were saying, "just because someone says these guys are evil doesn't mean they are". Like the Empire blamed the Rebellion for a lot of thins they didn't do, just to turn public opinion against them.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
another well done story, perhaps there's no place on the aftermath of the battlefield where the best and worst of sentient beings can be shown and preconceived conceptions broken
Hebi R chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I really enjoyed the fic. Regarding the quote, however: It would help, I think. It would help a lot. But there are too many instances where people have been able to turn on their neighbors and treat them as enemies. Tragically, there would still be too much shooting.
Kittona chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
i really liked this. Epps and the seekers' interactions were most intriguing. : )
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wow... That was incredibly... Well, sweet doesn't feel like the right word. Hmm... But you know what Im talking about, and you know what kinda effect you wanted, so just to Say HURRAY and well done in achieving your... Aim. Goal. Y'know.

I've always enjoyed this kinda thing. I hate it when bad guys are depicted as bad for no reason whatsoever. It makes them feel kinda 2D... But I'm pretty glad you depicted Starscream, Warp and TC that way. They are a trine, after all. I love how there's practically no speech and although it all seems a bit mysterious cos Epps doesnt understand Cybertronian, there's just... Well, actions speak louder than words. Or something like that. Awesome work. :D
Nairi44 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Epps is soo awesome!
Elita-2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great story.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow, never thought the trine would be showed like this.

You gotta admit, Epps did great in letting them go, even if they were enemies.
Stobene chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I keep returning to this every time I need a bit of fluff ;) It's a sweet story, gently uplifting without being mawkish. I think you've drawn out some really nice elements - very hard to find much in the way of sympathy with the Bay-verse Cons, yet, this seems really in character to me. Hope you continue writing!
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
An interesting outlook on the seekers for the 2007 verse. Well done. I rather liked it.
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Dude this was amazing! is seriously contemplating joining

And I now have a HUGE plot bunny... its 12:08 pm... FRAG! I need to get this down!

Kay.

So this was completely WORTH my time reading. I'm glad I found it.

Much love:

Animelover
Shadir chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Beautiful. Honor is honor.
Midnight Marquis chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
There should be more stories like this one... I'm serious. How did I not notice this before?

Nice job doing the trine and Epps. Seems that you really HAVE to see something before you decide to pull the trigger.

Midnight Marquis
Archaeopteryx Feather chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Well, I had every reason to dislike this fanfic (it was told from a human POV and deals with the-ugh-movieverse) but I ended up liking it just the same. The writing was strong and human character turned out to be a real guy. I don't know if he was a canonical character or what, but in any case he was a genuinely likable fellow. (Maybe a bit too soft-hearted though; I don't think I would have spared the ravaging alien monsters...)

One of the things I thought was most interesting about this story was the fact that Epps can't understand what the Seekers are saying, so he has to interpret it entirely from body language, gesture, and tone of voice. Talk about show vs. tell! I almost think the story works better without dialogue. Seeing what the characters are feeling rather than just hearing about it seems to make the scene a lot more riveting. :)

Good story! Encore!
Road2Paradise chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Wow, you guys are amazing! I just love this fic; Epps' compassion is so touching. But what I love the most is the fact that so many of you wrote it, and yet you can't tell at all. It's seamless, and very high quality work. I would love to be a part of something like this as I'm pretty new to writing fanfiction - are you looking for new members to join your writing game?