Reviews for Secret Santas
Angie J Trifid chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Heehee, I loved that ending! Woot!
linklover77 chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Aww I love this! :) Christmas and Toy Story go together so well! Two of my favorite things in one? I must be dreaming! Lol! :D You're a great writer! Please write more stories! :D :D :D
keep-me-posted chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Haha, love this story! You kept everyone very in-character; which is to say I enjoyed a lot of the clever dialog, lol.

When I first read that neither Jessie nor Buzz got each other as their Secret Santa's I was a bit disappointed, but I like it better this way. Besides, having them get each other would have been a bit cliche', no? Plus, if they chose each other, they wouldn't have had that cute little talk near the middle of this chapter. :D

I wonder if you randomly chose which character got who as their Secret Santa? Or was it planned out? Anyways, the gifts were adorable and I loved the ending. I can so see that happening. :P Good thing Barbie didn't stick to that "singing lessons" idea, haha.
wonderful-world-of-disneyxo chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
really cute story :D

i especially love the remark that barbie can sing like ariel ;)
lilo chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
The gifts were such great ideas! I was wondering what you do with them being so limited. Loved it! The ending was cute!
Michael C. Ryan chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
This was so charming. :) I enjoyed every moment of it. Something light and Christmas-y is just what the doctor ordered. Merry Christmas to you. All the best in the new year. And keep writing, because I'll keep reading.
puppylynbeatty chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
First sentence of this chapter, it describes my class when we did our secret Santa. Well, good thing everyone loved their gifts! and the ending, if you sing songs near my friends, instead of covering your mouth, they will strangle you if you dont shut up. Now I gotta get ready for today, and figure out my new Rubix 360...
Funkywatermelon chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
Cute! Woody's gift was a sweet idea. And u used several of my ideas! Merry christmas!
linklover77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ooh I like this idea a lot! Please finish it soon! I really do want to see how this turns out! Great story! :)
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
What a cute little fun idea! I hope ya don't mind if I figure out what gifts could be given to each character. this is practical things that well, could very well be their dream gifts.

Woody - A toy sized acoustic guitar!

Buzz - A special star-gazing spot on the roof put together.

Mr. Potato Head - A book of puns (This'd work for Hamm too).

Mrs. Potato Head - A handy box to keep all her parts in so sher doesn't have to carry them around all the time.

Rex - Video Game website membership.

Hamm - A book of puns (This'd work for Mr. Potato Head too).

Slinky - A new checkers set.

Bo - A leash to keep the sheep under control.

Jessie & Bullseye - Bullseye'd like a special cozy spot to sleep right next to Woody, and Jessie'd probably like access to all of the Woody's Roundup episodes online!

HOpe this helped, or at least entertained ya!

Keep up the great work!

This would have been neat to see as a post bonnie story too... I know what woody'd want then.
puppylynbeatty chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I like it a lot so far!

Oh and should it be creepy you published this story on here today, and today we my class is doing a secret santa, and I had no idea what to get the person I got at first, and sorta like Jessie, this is my first Christmas at this school, because i switched schools this year? and just to reLate with toy story, we're watching Toy Story 3 today.

Anyways I just thought that was a bit freaky, but I can't wait for the next chapter!
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hehe. Sweet idea, I look forward to reading more. :)