Reviews for He Was Alone
tiana price 148 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
please update this story
disturbia chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
eh, if she was being drugged and recognized it why would she lower her guard then?
and of course, there's always the unspoken queues be it the eyes, etc people that have never met each other magically can tell soooo much about the other.
dunno, if i'll continue. i generally don't like reading about immortal characters that only seem to yearn for their own death.
kurifu gari chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
Why couldn't they seal the first like the bijuu inside of naruto that and the genjustu that buffy herself placed on it would serve to hold her powers and never have it resurface?
Jason123456 chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
i finished reading you story really liked it i hope you continue it on some future date i put it my followed section of my profile looking forward to any updates
Jason123456 chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
really liking this story
randyzoopurple chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
i love it hope you update soon
silverfoxkurama chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
I like it can't wait for more
Guest chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
Wow, deep.
Jamesk19 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
interesting first chapter this is the first Naruto Buffy fanfic I have read
Deathmvp chapter 16 . 12/21/2012
Nice story going here. I hope you keep it up.
sunshinekc chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Another great chapter once again. I like seeing this version of the first. It seems like the first has become the kid when a parent remarries, mad because not all of the attention isn't on it. Will we ever see the first meet any of the tailed beast?
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 16 . 12/20/2012
Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next.

It's the 4th time I've read this story, you know, it' just that good. I hope you'll write some more Kakashi/Buffy interaction soon. I love that pairing, it's unfortunatly, very rare.

Will Kakashi be at the counsil-thing-meeting? It would be awesome if he could see Buffy in all her shiny awesomenes, kick some ass.

Please update soon?

Hanane
hungrypiranha chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Glad to see an update, does this mean you have an update for tthellmouth?
mndstjohn chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Poor Buffy, she's in for a lot of pain.
GreenOnBlack chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
Thank you for the update!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »