Reviews for Wolves, Pickles, and Clogs
James Doyle chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh my! I didn't stop laughing throughout this whole thing. Only Alex would think of bringing a pack of wolves into the Sub Station to learn how to better relate to Mason. Oddly enough, I could see the circus folk explanation working. I could also see a bunch of elves from another world thinking Zeke's clog dancing was the coolest thing ever. I've never heard of this comic, but anybody who rides a wolf has to be pretty badass. Jerry and Theresa's reaction was right on the money, and of course Alex would have a backup wand to clean up her mess.
Lodylodylody chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
What's not already epic about this crossover? :P

Your writing of the body language and expressions/mannerisms of the WOWP characters is SO right. It's like watching an episode. Zeke's OHMYGOODNESS explanation had me rolling...as did the silent communication between Alex and Harper. Harper is so fun. They all are. Your handling of Justin was perfect too. And then when Jerry and Theresa showed up...fun.

Also neat how you were doing a wacky comedy story...but still tied in some serious elements such as the Wolfriders' interest in other elves and lost magic. Great stuff.

Love it all. Though it demands a followup or 30. Harper needs to meet Shenshen (I think she'd appreciate Haprer's fashion sense). And Winnowill should engage in a battle of wills with Theresa. :P
tiger002 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Off the wall chats lead to off the wall stories it seems. This was great too. I love how Alex acted like this was an every day event, Jerry couldn't form words and Terrisa was complaining about magic. Great job here with the comedy ST. I might have to check out that comic sometime.