Reviews for Acting Proud
justcontinue chapter 2 . 9/10
Awsme Grl chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I miss this fanfic... are you ever going to continue?
vivaciousRingo chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Better late than never eh? Been busy~

Jesus, that was SO fun to read! God! I LOVE how you write Zoro in here, like he's such a cool badass (cool cucumber, lol -taken from Gecko's fic)who sees through people and acts like a real friend to Nami (not like hormonal teenager) and spices it all up with his snarky comments and it was just PLEASURE to read!

Damn, you should definitely write and write more, because I feel right now like I'm on the verge of swooning over each line~! You tease~, xD I lovelovelove it! And thank you for writing it as a white day present, it's my first~ kyaa~XDD *squishes in a hug, pervy so~* Missed you~~:D
Shadowclaw78 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Loved the story, please write more!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Luffy and Nami forever.
StarKiss666 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
So, are Nami and Zoro really good friends? LOL I can't wait for the next chapter so keep up the good work and update soon! )
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
DAT A**! Seriously! Luffy's butt is the best one I can find 'sides Zoro's in all of OP!
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Eeeee-kuuuunn! I missed youuuu! *Ringo from too long restrained feelings jumps on and tackles E-kun to the ground (yeah, I can jump very high, I know, lol)*

That's so like you to try giving a good advice for those bad girls*coughs*sluts! and making it hilarious to read, XDD I love your comments! And the dedication blew my mind, fuck.. I'm so flattered you don't even realize how goddamn happy I am, *huuugs and naughtily at that! for free! Christmas discount! Lol.*

I don't know why but the beginning reminded me totally of those movies for teens that were full of sex, and such checks walking the school hallways like they owned it, it made me laugh hard, haha. But Nami reminded me even more of "Jenifer's body" movie and how moved~ just... YUUUUM, XDD. E-kun you dog(complement, xD), that was so picturesque yet with a dose of sarcasm and I read it as a totally over done image of 'popular girls' in HS, ;D.

Though the drama at the end sobered me up and it was such a fucking nice way to introguce Luffy into her life! I love it! Especially since for the past week I was thinking of writing two LuNA fics, but shhh! I still haven't finished the Chrismas gifts, because of lack of time and new ideas keep distracting me *whines* Dx

I'll be waiting for the contuination! It's a very nice beginning to a High School romance~ and mission: Slut Makeover! lol. (And reading how Vivi's sluttines shows itself made me laugh so so hard, xD Why can I picture it so damn clearly?heh)
StarKiss666 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
TEEHEE? NOT teehee! WHy the cliffhanger? Ur killing me here! PLEASE update soon! That was...just amazing! You are a great writer! I love this story! Ur good! ) I wanna see what happens next! The only thing i have a problem with is that Nami is a Slut? I thought she just ACTEd like a slut and stupid? She's super smart...So since she has a nice car and was going to take her friends shopping she has money? I just wanna know if she is still a good thief and if she has a tattoo and what it is? Is bellmair dead? *cries* SEEEE you put all these idea's in my head! Please don't make Nami a slut! So we've met the popular girls...who are the popular guys...and is Luffy going to be new...or a transfer? AHHHHHHH so many questions! See u are a great writer cause u got suspense on ur side!
Awsme Grl chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awesome start. Plz continue. :)
GreenCyberWolf chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Really good first chapter. Good introductions for Nami and her group. I cant wait to see whats gonna happen next. Update soon please.
MyWonderLand209 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Love the beginning. There can never be too many high school fics.
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Interesting...Nice way to start...
nuevo espada chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
interesting i'd love to read more of this
Shadow Blackheart chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really loved the first chapter, too bad it was so short! Yes, you exaggerated high school, but it's for the story, and I like it.

Of course Nami would be one of the most popular students, but I find it funny how Nami says her girlfriends are innocent, just after telling us that Vivi is a slut after she drinks. XD

And enter Luffy! :D At least I think that was Luffy, you only described his black hair...

You have a potentially very interesting story here, and I can't wait for the next chapter to see how it goes. :)