Reviews for Views
Charizgrovsion chapter 1 . 5/10
It would be good if this was continued. It's really well written so far.
HildyaOrul chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This is a masterpiece! Thia ia beautifulll.
but what actually had happened to Sanji?
Anyway thanks for thisbeautiful fic
DangoCorn chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
'And then the eagle came down and stole the bacon.' me: WTF! 0.0
but anyways i really did like reading this and how thought provoking it was to me. its sad that sanji died, cuz thats what i'm thinking & and we dont know from what. also when he was thinking about his mothers death, you said she left two children orphan, so would that mean that sanji has a sibling in this?
0-Serendipity-0 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
If Sanji died, it is ok, 'cause how many people can part of this world with the ones that they love at their side? It's hearthbraken when the flame of life goes off from the people, but i think that if Sanji did die, you can leave at that.
To tell you the truth i hate when people kill a character and the miraculously the resurrect, it's bullshit, death its death, and you can't come back.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
... Wait did Sanji die? This was a good but confusing story.
DevlynDoe chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
You have to continue this! Please, just one more chappie to tell us what happened. I know it's been a little over a year now but can you?

crystalbluefox chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This chapter/story deserve more reviews than just nine... but... since mine's number ten... can I then wish for the next chapter to come up really soon~? I can see that it's almost seven month since you posted this one... please do update soon!

Your describtion of things, the way you explain how much Sanji is actually thinking about God, Life and Death, if Hell and Heaven even does exist or not. Everything is so well written that you even almost can feel what Sanji is feeling, what Zoro and teh others are fealing, you got them right there, their true personalities even in this hard moment.

I've heard that deep worries can kill you, if your heart is wounded too much, beond repair or a huge sorrow have fallen upon you, it actually can kill you... is that what Sanji is going through? is that what will... have... him...?

I'm in such a morbid mood right now, blaiming you, since your talent are so good... but...maybe it CAN brighten up my mood once again... if you'll promise me to update this story, that you will post the next chapter really soon?

I have to know... I really have to know if... Sanji really died... or if he's just barely to be safed.

Please, do me this summer-favor and post the next great chapter~?

I look really much forward to the next explizit chapter c

Have a nice summer-weekend~!

anonymous chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was well-written. The characters and the pacing were mostly on track. Sanji has shown himself to be very intelligent in the series and I like the fact that you're giving all the characters here an opportunity to explore beliefs and personalities. Not one by one, but in a natural way that comes when someone is made aware of mortality. Though I'm not sure about the clarity of the beliefs you ascribed to some of the characters, the pure strength of will for Zoro was definitely fitting as was Sanji's progression in the start.

I won't say anything about the religious aspect because you asked us not to, however, I will say that it seems a bit unfair that you did so. At the end of the story, you say that keeping an open mind is the key to trying to understand, but it doesn't work both ways if you (at the very beginning of your fic) tell the reviewers to limit what they try to say to you in return.
gure chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
What a lovely story. Sanji's thoughts on life, death, and the afterlife were fascinating, and I loved how you wove together his musing with what was actually happening. Zoro and his reactions, how you used him as sort of a grounding force for Sanji was nicely done. I liked how you compared Zoro's unshakable faith to Sanji's mom's faith, showing that faith has nothing to do with religion and much more to do with a person's convictions. I'm not a very religious person, but have certainly spent a lot of time thinking about religion, faith, spirituality, and what it means to die. A great many of your ideas ran along similar lines as my own, so it was kind of nice to see those ideas, which I don't have very good words for, written out so eloquently.

The sudden ending of this piece, as well as that tantalizing question mark at the end of your TBC really makes me wish there was some kind of follow up. On the other hand, death can be sudden and unexpected, the difference between one breath and the next, so this ending is rather appropiate in that sense. Regardless of what you choose, this was a beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing it.
Bishieluv chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Please continue! I want to know what happens next and if they are able to find out what's wrong with Sanji! Waahhhhhh...! Don't die Sanji!
cooking-ninja18 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
o.O more please! i don't want sanji to die, especially on christmas! pwease? chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is one of the best stories I've read so far...your views on the afterlife (or sanji's) are so much like mine that it is, at the same time, creepy but comforting knowing that someone else has seen this topic like I have

Your story is amazing, it is thoughtful and deep and I really liked your writing.

I'd really like to know what happened but if you wish to leave it at that I guess it is a nice ending

GREAT story
mooopower chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
How sad, this chapter almost made me cry! You have to do one more chapter so we can know what happened to him!
Mahina chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Need more please! Need closure. I love Sanji and I need to know what happens please!