Reviews for Emotions Run High
Everafter101 chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
Please continue with the story
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
OMG! I loved it! I would love to read more :D
Babi Baker chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Oh come on! You're the queen of the Cliffhangers! Two of two already!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
When I read the part when reid was like "oh yeah,morgan faster" I was like OMG... really reid...even I was blushing...AWSUM STORY
EmilyPrentiss2012 chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
Oh wow what a cliff hangger.

I think i would be afraid of Hotch too.

Well it's great so far:) so plase update.
Graveygraves chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
what a place to leave us - more soon please
KazyCMfan chapter 10 . 1/24/2012
i love it please update soon
Hailey9989 chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
I would be scared to death of a pissed off Hotch, hes intimidating enough when hes happy lol. Cant wait to see what Hotch does. Kinda hope he comes to his senses and waits til shes alone cuz if he goes now, Derek is likely to kick his ass. I know, its weird I want this physical confrontation between Hotch and Emily, I guess im addicted to angst lol.
EmBonesAddict chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
whoaaaaa! Hotch is CRAZY! love the story! keep it up!
JayGal chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
I have to say I've enjoyed this story right from the start... naughty Morgan and Prentiss. I hope they get together properly soon :D
Starrwater chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
So far so good! Can't wait to see what happens next!
UrbanBorn chapter 10 . 1/15/2012
please finish the story
jayje chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
sorry um the last review i sent was wrong it was for another story but i still hope hotch/emily break up & it becomes emily/derek
jayje chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
pleeeeeeeeeeze update asap i would love 4 the next chapter 4 morgan to realize what she did and tell the team well bye jayje out
Chrissiemusa chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Holy hell what was the bang? :) I love this story, its unique and I can really see Emily and Derrek together more than her and Hotch but I like the line about Emily wanting PG to be her friend more than Derrek as her boyfriend, it just shows how close the BAU gals are :) Look forward to the next update, sorry I haven't reviewed as often but the story is great so keep it up!

Chrissiemusa