Reviews for A Is For Aftermath
scrarfy chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
I loved this trilogy, but I was wondering if the use of ' instead of " was intentional.
sherlockian chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
ElvendorkInfinity, i have to say that your writing is amazing. I have read all of your sherlock stories and really like them :) i think that the best is definitely m is for moriarty. It is by far the best Sherlock fanfic I've ever read and would go as far to say the best fanfic overall. I loved it because it had a strong plot to it and it was clever how you presented each case - i know how difficult it is to write from sherlocks pov, he just so clever its hard for that to come across as he's such a developed and complex character, and you did it brilliantly. I like some slash, although ill admit i find it very difficult to find any that doesn't contain some major Sherlock ooc. (although i really liked fire storm - you're an exception!)
GothicKitty1313 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awesome you used the things that John says before he gets kidnapped! He says he's going to see Sarah and there's risotto left for John. Other than that, I forgets. I feel like I've heard the name of the Evans guy before... Probably either from Sherlock or elementary :P fantastic story though :3
Torsamors chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I just read all the stories in this series and LOVED THEM. You kept them in character and the story plot was GREAT. Keep it up.
Anowen18 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
O_O
That was fantastic. Really, well done.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Great epilogue to :)

Thanks for these stories !
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Whilst I wish the slash vote won, this was FANTASTIC! I adored it so very much, and I loved the references and everything.

You're fantastic. Marry me?
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Yay! Just as brilliant as I thought it would be! (oh, I'm so needful of h/c! Thanks for indulging me! ;D )
Rae666 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Awwww! This was such a fantastic addition to your other stories. I loved it! Perfect ending. Loved the little throwbacks to the episodes. Brilliant work! 3
can-o-soup chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
that was gorgeous

like literally one of the best fan fics, i have ever read

awesome work
JackofSpades814 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I read BANG and M is for Moriarty earlier this week and just finished this one. I loved it! They're very well written and in character.

Was the Evans part a reference to The Adventure of the Three Garridebs? :D I haven't read that one yet but I've heard about it.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
i see preslash. just saying. this arc was awesome, and i'm so glad i read it! thank you for sharing it!
CursedFangirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Gosh, I loved it. Just finnished reading all three of them. Awesome work! I've only noticed a couple spelling-mistakes, which is really great for such a long story. I know the epiloge is done but I still want to read more :P

Thanks for a great story! (:
lochrann chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I really enjoyed these three parts of a hell of a story! Very well done! I might have missed something but could the canony thing be the end? 'I said dangerous and here you are.' Or is that not what you ment?
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Great Epilogue. I think the length suites it. Great story and great ending. Brava!