Reviews for Professors are People Too
patronusmagic chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Mmmm... Topless Remus, now that's a nice thought :)
Louey06 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
very good story i really liked it. it is always hard to imagine teachers with lives. whenever I see them outside of school it;s so awkward. great story!
sammyfish chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
wow. i loved it. a lot. :D
The Golden Phoenix Song chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hi there! I just read your fanfiction (for the second time, admittedly. I was going to review the first time but didn't.).

I really enjoyed it. Youir idea was original and out-of-the-ordinary. I mean, we don't really see much interaction between Remus and Ginny, so it was good to read a fanfiction about them.

Your characterisation of Ginny, Remus and Tonks were really good as well. : )
MercedesBlakeney chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
hahaha yeeeessss, a shirtless Remus. haha anyway, I totally agree with Ginny that it's weird thinking about your teacher's personal lives. My mom's a teacher actually and I know they have quite normal, fulfilling lives, but it's weird thinking about your teachers being normal. Especially the sex ed teacher -shudder- haha

Great story, well written, enjoyable to read. :)
TemperedRose chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i actually had this scene in my head when reading this.

"That's so wrong! Remus shouldn't be in a relationship. he's not a man!" said Ginny.

Sirius glares at her. She rolls her eyes.

"That's not what i mean... i meant, he's a teacher. They're not supposed to exist outside of school"

hehehe, because that's what i always think. i know it's childish and all for me to think that but i hate seeing teachers outside of school. i just imagine that they freeze, or go to their coffins or whatever when the bell rings.

Props for describing remus' delicious sexy body :)
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
"a faceless woman stroking Snape's greasy hair before leaning in to kiss him. Ginny pulled a face to herself. That was definitely not things on the top of her list to imagine." - EW, I agree with Ginny.

"No, I mean, other professors-" Tonks laughed, "I like to think that he's a minority. I don't want to imagine Snape or Flitwick having a love life." "Flitwick's alright", said Ginny fairly. "Sure, as a person, but I don't want to think about whether or not he only gets with part goblins or just ends up resorting to stacks of books, or maybe just has a couple of specific positions for his height-" The end of her wondering were drowned out by Ginny spluttering and cut off completely when Ginny threw a pillow at her." - Hehehe.