Reviews for Sap and Salve
blood red night chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
-fans face-
Phew! That was pretty steamy. It was really good! Look forward to reading more of your work!
Loki'dWendy chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
In my mind, Light used her intensive training to be the crap out of the "bigger stronger man" the second he touched her funny, told him to clean himself up if he didn't wish to embarrass himself further, and walked out of the kitchen chugging the drink meant for him like a total BAMF. Meanwhile, Hope realized being an aggressive, rapist cock monster was not the way to get her at all and he spends the rest of his life apologizing. He never raped again. The end.
Miss Perspicacious chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
WTF?! That's it?! OMGOMGOMG WHY? Write more please!

This story is descriptively sexy and irresistibly seductive to the reader's eyes. LOVE IT
Steph chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I do love how you write most of your stories but I felt it important that you know you've basically written a rape fic here. Lightning said numerous times to stop and she didn't want it. Hope disregarded her statements, in essence saying he didn't give a f*** what she wanted. Seems he doesn't care at all about her as a person and has no respect for her. If you want to write rape fics like this, you should at like put a non-consensual warning in the summary. That way those not interested can avoid them. I personally hate stories where the male feels entitled to the female's body and her choices and thoughts don't matter. No means no. What would have been really sexy is if he stopped when she asked and then later she came to him, her eyes having been opened to her attraction for him.
Soluzek chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I am not a Hope fan...but as you've written him, I am! What a delicious one-shot! *favorite*
seekHEARTland chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
... i... you made me fall in love with this story! OH MY GOOOOSH! *drools* /" i havent read your other stories of lightning/snow BUT OOOH MY GOOOOOSH! YOU DID SUCH A GREAT JOB ON HOPE/LIGHTNING! O_O nooo.. correction... OLDER HOPE! OH MY GOOOSH! i am speechless pretty much ahahahahahah i can only gasp and your great writing skills! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! oh my gooooosh! this was realllly well written!
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Omg... HAWT.

Lmao, that's about all I can say without sounding stupid.

I was a bit freaked out by this pairing at first, but it's been steadily growing on me. You just cemented my like for it!

Nicely written! I love how you write them. I'd definitely enjoy seeing more out of you for this pairing. :D
The Four Crosses chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Naughty Hope hot though, good work
Yunasdestiny chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was awesome! Also...was I the only one to pick up on the FFXI area reference?

Altepa Desert. Ah, the good ol days!
Whiffles chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
This was the hottest thing I've ever read. I've read it like 5 times already and omg 3 LOVE IT.
CatharticVevina chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
OMG. Nosebleed fest here _

But really, this is AWESOME! Dominant Hope is just... mind blowing. Hot. 3 But I agree with some of the reviewers! Please, write a sequel about this or another Dom Hope x Lightning fic! TT

I want to read about the aftermath of their love affair in the kitchen 8D And how they'd act around each other and etc :"
Rienxad chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Dayum... loved it :D dominant Hope is awesome and I love your writing style :D can't wait to see more
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
dang! That was such an awesome fic! I never thought I would like an older Hope with Lightning... but you just proved me wrong!
cdelosre2006 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Interesting way of using one of the paragyims(sp?) in the game as the title for the story! _ I thought it was very creative to do that, and I think the story turned out just right!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Might be just me but I think he practically raped her.