Reviews for Adeste Fideles
wardlyman chapter 1 . 4/29
Cliche one shot. vir gin Bella loves playboy ed, playboy ed hurts virgin bell, virgin bell runs away, playboy edward secretly wanted virgin bella so is depressed she is gone and self loathed himself, plus everyone hates him now.

Now, experienced bella returns, celibate changed edward is there waiting for bella. Changed edward makes an move cause Bella isn't virgin anymore, cause she is still his babysisters friend so that reason is slashed. Only leaves one.

I've seen this so many times. I mean it's not bad, but it's cliche, you just roll your eyes at it ya know cuase you seen it dozen times.
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Sweet!
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I know it's been a long time since you posted this, but I had to leave a review and say how much I enjoyed this holiday one shot. This was great!
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
-_- chessy fics like these make my head hurt.
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
What a jerk Edward was back in the day, speaking to Bella the way he did, and not going to apologize to Bella right away. I was hoping she walked in on someone else with Jessica, and that she only assumed it was Edward. Oh well, the mistakes we make especially when we are young that we would like to take back...if only we could.

I was very surprised Bella forgave him so easily and before she heard his explanation for his actions or he had a chance to tell her his feelings about her. I think he deserved to be told off rather than Bella giving herself to him. I don't understand why Renee or Charlie or Emmett didn't tell Bella on the phone about Edward's feelings about her and how sorry he was, if they had she would have returned home sooner, I think. Edward and Alice could have gotten Bella's number from the Swans and called her too; Edward could have explained himself and apologized. I guess because this is a one/shot things had to be resolved quickly, but in another way. Nice Christmas gifts for everyone this year that only happened because Bella took the initiative to come home. Way to go Bella!
Sapho99 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Sweet story, any plan to expand?
sapho99
Loved it!
Otaku Mama1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
What a wonderful story.
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh my gosh! This story made me cry! I can't believe it how much I cried when Edward was explaining what happened! I thought this story was amazing! And the nickname that Em gave to Bella was simply adorable! Warm kisses from Florida!
Kikiki.83 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I just have one word to say: AMAZING!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Sweet little one shot.
twiclare chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Lovely sweet story, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013