Reviews for Jingle Bella
HeyHedy chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I loved it! The perfect holiday treat! :)

Hope you had a great Christmas!

-Hedy
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Excellent!
moonlight largo chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Thank you for such a Hot Holiday story. I really enjoyed every little bit.
stuff4ang chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oh my! Wow! Um, yeah... This was great! The build up and then the ending... I was so oh no! & then YES! Yay! ;) Thank you for the Christmas treat. Looking forward to the next WSiD update, too.
beccers703 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Loved it! Thank you for writing it and sharing it. Definitely a perfect end to Christmas day. Hope you and yours had a good one.
Marvar chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
ILY. You know this is my favorite thing that you have written. You just keep getting better. Thank you for being my partner in fic and my friend.
anitabonita2413 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Merry Christmas! Like all of your stories this one was also very filling. You are truly a creative writer. Thank you for our wonderful Xmas gift who needs a Christmas Story when I have Jingle Bella.
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Thank you for reminding me to hope. And be natural and myself. There isn't anything wrong with that. And if there is something wrong with that, well, I don't want to be right, just good.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh wow! That was soo freaking hot! Edward can do that to me under a table anytime, anyplace!
SereneinNC chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
What a sexy o/s! I love Bella's inner monologue and damn this Edward was irresistible. And loved the ending!
Ruibin Rua chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wow Cosmo! I read this story in bed last night before I went to sleep and I was ultimately glad of the privacy. Talk about sizzling! Good thing I was already lying down! :-D It was great fun to read as well with a snarky and self-deprecating internal Bella monologue - my favourite. I loved the ending - it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. This one-shot really had everything and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much bb and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. x
scsquared chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Best holiday party EVER!
hetzel4 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
OMG...that was fuckin' HOT! What a xmas present, to find this in my inbox. You rock my world! Thanks for sharing.
vedgirl32 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I fucking love this! If only I could find a Robward of my very own...happy holidays!

~vedgirl
Sunflowerfields chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was perfect, a fantasy dream come true. I thought it was hot as hell how bold Edward was the whole time. Move over Mike you have nothing on Edward and can't even make a good first date. Thanks for the story.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »