Reviews for Jingle Bella
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow. If only there was a slight chance of this happening at the boring Christmas parties I attend. . . . AWESOME story!
wndrwmnkjk chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Umm...ok...WOW and yes please.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This is with out a doubt one of the most erotic ,hot sex anticipation filled stories that I've ever read Definitely cold shower and cigarette or two worthy Thank You for the thrill!
Luv4Kristen chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Holy fuck!...OMG I have never laughed so hard, all the while on the verge of spontaneously combusting from the inferno of hotness, EVER! That is an incredible one shot, and I adored Audrey Hepburn's appearance...what a class act :)

You had me going there for a moment at the end thinking it was all a dream, and I felt deflated. But the way you wrapped it up with them together in the future remembering that first meeting was just brilliant.

Loved your A/N and I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. I also hope the New Year brings you love, happiness and a Rob of your very own too! Thank you for this amazing gift. A joy to read :) Gwen
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was really hot.

I loved it!
Elli-Iris chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Merry Christmas Cosmo!

catchy...opening ;-)

Bella unlucky in love...or at least sex?

Jacob to Mike.

eharmony *snort*

pussy licking ;-P

"Maybe you just want something to suck on."

Well! Nice to meet you too. Wanna lick my pussy? ;-P

"wet and salty...walking sex"

got a little lost there and I'm feeling as aroused as Bella

*puts movie on for kids...grabs husbands hand... they can do without us for a little while ;-P
twimom143 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was definitely hotter than a volcanic eruption although Rob erupting would be worth watching as well!
dazzled 24-7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Extremely H-O-T! Thank you for sharing this for the holidays and inspiring some more sexcapdes for us all!

Gotta love the giving spirit of the holidays!;)

Hope you keep it coming (and them too)!
bklover08 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Merry Hot-mess and thanks for this lovely present, placed under the tree (?) a delightful present for my late evening reading! Thanks, and I promise that I have NOT been a good girl this year! ;)
HeyHedy chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I loved it! The perfect holiday treat! :)

Hope you had a great Christmas!

-Hedy
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Excellent!
moonlight largo chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Thank you for such a Hot Holiday story. I really enjoyed every little bit.
stuff4ang chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Oh my! Wow! Um, yeah... This was great! The build up and then the ending... I was so oh no! & then YES! Yay! ;) Thank you for the Christmas treat. Looking forward to the next WSiD update, too.
beccers703 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Loved it! Thank you for writing it and sharing it. Definitely a perfect end to Christmas day. Hope you and yours had a good one.
Marvar chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
ILY. You know this is my favorite thing that you have written. You just keep getting better. Thank you for being my partner in fic and my friend.
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »