Reviews for Jingle Bella
tcrew chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Well, Jingle Bella... You definitely had a nice Christmas!
So sexy chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That was so fucking sexy and one of my fanasties. I'm so freaking wet right now it feels like a pond,lake,ocean, between my legs. But i do have to ask are they marrired and have kids?
nysue chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Merry Christmas to me...that was pretty damn hot! Thanks for that! Happy Holidays!
sunfleur chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great holiday o/s - seriously. I was riveted until I had to make mac and cheese for lunch because the kid is out of school. Thanks for sharing this with your readers. Super hot!
Ginger Green chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Phew! Fans self rapidly. It's cold here, but that was hot!
FunmbiE chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Dahling Cosmo: I ADORE YOU! You always bring the funny and the sexy and mix it all together into something utterly FUCKAWESOME! And believe me: Jingle Bella is FUCKAWESOME!

1. "Because if Michael Newton is my perfect match, I must be the second-biggest douche in the world. Michael, of course, being the first."-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. "don't mean to be a bitch, but now I am stranded here with the person that Dr. Phil thinks is perfect for me. No wonder Oprah fucking dumped his ass."-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. "Maybe you just want something to suck on."-*FAINTS*

4. "I want to see your eyes when I tell you my name" he says softly. "I want you to acknowledge that it's me who's making you feel this way."-OHMYSWEETLORDINHEAVEN This is the HOTTEST thing EVER!

5. "I was dreaming about the first night we met."-*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

OMG, when Edward comes to find Bella at the bathroom I keeled over from the excitement!

YAY for Christmas o/s!

Happy Holidays Love! xoxoxoxo
shoeluvvr chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Good lord, I think my keyboard melted. That's what I call a wonderful way to end a company Christmas party! :)

Thank you bb and Merry Christmas to you...I'll be on the lookout for your festivus pole later today. *giggles*
dreampills chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
) pretty f-ing awesome. thanks!
lisazj chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ah cosmo, thanks so much for that wonderful little (ok, poor choice of words. Edward's peen was involved) Christmas present! No one writes fun, flirty, smutty hotness like you do. And public hotness was a bonus! You should post a panty warning, but really, I guess I should have known. :)

Thanks for sharing your amazing talent to make your readers' season so much brighter! Merry Christmas sweetie!
ginkie chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
In the absence of a WSiD update (waiting for that with baited breath!)
twistoryfan1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Loved it and sorry to see it end.
licpa chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Thank you for sharing this Christmas present with us. That was some date/dream. I am jealous of Bella! You write such a great Bella (and Edward too). She has a great sense of humor and she made me smile. I love how it was a dream based on their first night together. You tell a great story.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Thanks again for sharing.
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
loved it. and i appreciated how it was a flashback, but it was never obvious that it was a flashback.

it was sweet without being corny, and sexy without being slutty.

thanks, and hope you have a happy holidays,

golden49 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
.GOD that was so HOT and funny! Cosmo, you are so very talented! It amazes me how your stories are so different from each other, yet all of them are beautiful presents you share with us.

Thank-you for sharing your talent with us. Thank-you for sharing your friendship with me. You are one of my favorie individuals in this fandom, and I feel very blessed to know you.

I hope you and yours have a very Merry and safe Christmas.

Much love to you always, my dear friend!

84gemstone chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh you had me thinking it was just a dream then...that was hot
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »