Reviews for Jingle Bella
licpa chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Thank you for sharing this Christmas present with us. That was some date/dream. I am jealous of Bella! You write such a great Bella (and Edward too). She has a great sense of humor and she made me smile. I love how it was a dream based on their first night together. You tell a great story.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Thanks again for sharing.
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
loved it. and i appreciated how it was a flashback, but it was never obvious that it was a flashback.

it was sweet without being corny, and sexy without being slutty.

thanks, and hope you have a happy holidays,

Connie
golden49 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
.GOD that was so HOT and funny! Cosmo, you are so very talented! It amazes me how your stories are so different from each other, yet all of them are beautiful presents you share with us.

Thank-you for sharing your talent with us. Thank-you for sharing your friendship with me. You are one of my favorie individuals in this fandom, and I feel very blessed to know you.

I hope you and yours have a very Merry and safe Christmas.

Much love to you always, my dear friend!

Gwen
84gemstone chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh you had me thinking it was just a dream then...that was hot
jansails chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That's' the best party I never attended.

jansails/jan2
blulou chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
OH! For all us losers working today and tomorrow, what a fucking glorious diversion. Sticky sweet and wet, the perfect holiday fantasy. I'm going to read it again as soon as I submit this. Love to u and urs.
marcie21 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wow... I hv like NO words only now my panties are wet... Damn girl that was fucking HAWT it brought edward to whole new level! Great job!
luckyirishtart chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
LOVE. LOVE. LOVED IT! I was curled up in bed reading this on my phone at 5AM this morning with my hubs snoring next to me. You are one of the best at writing hotness. It made me miss you and your other story WSiD. I hope that after the holiday, you get a much needed break and that we'll see you and Ouijaward in the New Year! :*
sugar9030 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I was waiting for more
heycarrieann17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
OMFG! Cosmo, thank you for the hot story! You need to put a panty alert on this one! Edward is truly swoon worthy and a panty soaker! Thank you for this & Merry Christmas!
MoxieJava chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I loved it! so hot, funny and entertaining.
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
cosmo, you know what a girl wants for Christmas! Loved this with all the under the table shenanigans. Hope you find Edward under your tree this year, all decked out and ready to play. Thank you for this and have yourself a happy Merry. Muahh!
tmv chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
fantastic!
KTNCullen chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh, Cosmo...you have OUTDONE yourself! That was absolutely the HOTTEST one shot I've EVER read. That boy was liquid sex, and I just about combusted when he grabbed her outside the bathroom...just...UGH!

Best. Christmas. Gift. EVER!

Thank you...now I may or may not need to go reread several times...before begging my husband to come home for lunch so I can pounce...

Love it and I loved the end...but would have REALLY loved the details of hotel room...cuz I'm a dirty h00r perv...

Katy
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i'm too lazy to login from my phone but i'll leave you with a 'hot-damn' and a 'whew'. Also a 'jfc i should not have read that at the breakfast table.' Oh and a whew again.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »