Reviews for Jingle Bella
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
oh my...that was...HOT! hehe. that would be some christmas party! haha
Cina's chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Loved it
Starlite13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Holy shit.
Qunine chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Bloody hell, talk about hotness! Mike is such a tosser :)
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
gah! perfect ty bb
Brighteyes109 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Oh my bleeping heck. new favorite! And even though the BEST PART is missing... the rest makes up for it. oh wow. you rock my world.
tinksauble chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Great o/s!
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awesome one-shot! :D
tara chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
just so you know im not even 10 chapters and im already fucking loving this - so awful that i have not written a review to you before - but seriously - you light up my fuckin day, your just awesome - im gonna make it my business to go back an review all the greatness you have written, cos it just made me so fuckin happy (sorry for the profanity) but its true!
JenRar chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Holy fucking shit, that was hot! lol
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
The ending was perfect.
biblepam chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
that was a seriously hot story,,just gotta tell ya.. whew.. great job.. going to find a fan now..
annaharding chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ummmmmm - Wow!

My friend sent me the link, cuz she knows I'm trying out a dating site. Seriously, I freaked when my date put his hand on my thigh 1 minute into our introduction. Don't think I could be as brave as Bella! (although the guy wasn't an edward - more of a mike!)

Thanx for sharing!
cdtjh chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
O.M.G!

So good, so hot!

Great story.
Edmazing chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
OMG! This was soooo naughty. Edward's was a bad, bad boy... and so fucking hot. Whoa! loved his hands. But I loved his words more. Whoa.

Thank you for sharing this with us. Really. Thank you. lol And I hope you have a happy holidays, too!

Mel