Reviews for The Black Sun Child
Digi-fanCapp chapter 2 . 16h ago
This looks cute.
Avatar4ever chapter 2 . 4/16
I want her to end up with zuzu, after all she said it her own
Zuko, I've missed you...
Ps. Umm this is odd but can u try and change the way like ur story looks like not in the centre but like reaching to the end... U know how everyone does it.
And ummm u Rnt gonna make me wait 4 years for the next update right...
Demonpie17 chapter 2 . 4/16
Cool story :) I love it. Cannot wait to read more. Please update soon :)

-Demonpie17
Silver Kitsune Lunara chapter 2 . 4/16
you finally updated! Yeah! *waves arms over my head*

It would be nice to be a mixture of being friends and ending up together. But I like suprises though too so that is a bit hard for me to decide. Hmmm, I would like to see how Zuko and Sheon would react to each other though. Let's go for that.

This chapter is nice, a little short but that's okay. You just took this story back up again so you are getting back in getting your stride. It's alright.

I can't wait to see how this will go.
Digi-fanCapp chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Well, continue it. I like it.
guess who O.o chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
i was reading this with one of my friends, and i LOVED it. but my friend(she's a little picky) was all, "how come the weapon is a girl? why cant it be a boy?" well how about that? two reviews in one! :D
Silver Kitsune Lunara chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
OOOHHH, this story has so many...epics paths, and twists and turns. It looks so promising and I wonder how it'll turn out!

Now I'm curious about Sheon and the prophecy you mentioned. You got my intrest here with a upbeat cliff hanger and a good hook.

So many questions, I do hope you answer them in time.

I like this, it's epic so far and it has promise as well. Keep up those aspects as you update. I'll be waiting for future chapters.
RedBarron chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hmmm...

I love how you leave it on a beat there, really holds the suspense well. In truth, I am more concerned at what this means for the future.

Will the 'Black Sun Child' turn against everyone? Or fight for Zuko?

Be a renegade or a hero? So many questions. I'm sure they will all be answered soon. Looking forward to it.

Just one thing; maybe you could uncenter it. Makes reading a little difficult.

Anyways, cheers.