Reviews for Arnold's Musings
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This was so hilarious I can't even- just was hella funny! Arnold is so incredibly DENSE. e_e
Daisy83 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Cute cute cute cute cute XD
dariansison chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I love the part where he's like "Grandma is nuts and look at her - She's always having a blast." LOOOOOL Good job !
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Oh my I laughed through the whole thing jeez that boy is dense as a flipping baby to math
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hi! Great fic, I think this could really happen and that Arnold would think this. Oh, and one more thing. Who knows how long I've loved you? You know I love you still, will I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to I will.
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I love this story!

Thanx!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Exllcent job with Arnold thoughts here
ZevGun chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh Arnold, please get a clue.

This was a good one-shot. I could easily see Arnold getting confused by this all the time after the FTi confession.

You're so right, nearly all of his crushes were based solely on how the girl looked. I liked how you described some of them in a way that could apply to a certain blond girl. Arnold may not know it, but he's already fallen for her; pretty hard based on how he can't even tie his shoes without thinking about her.

This idea is something the show would have a hard time covering (at least while still being interesting) and as such makes it the perfect subject of a fic.

Enjoyable read, thanks
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Hey there Singr! This is another cool idea, Arnold sharing his thoughts about his past crushes, especially post-HATM.

Ugh, it seems Arnold never learns his lesson about his crushes. None of them turn out well in the end, and he falls for them for the same reasons, which is why he gets hurt from them. You know what they say: what you see isn't always what you get.

Sure, Lila was a little different, but his reasons for liking her romantically were very shallow and easy. And it's no wonder, since it's a very nice contrast after being picked on by Helga, her complete antithesis, for years!

Did you ever see an essay I wrote where I compare the show to Beauty and the Beast, because I can see the important lesson on love in both works. And you have Arnold describe Helga the way I see her: there's more to her than meets the eye.

Sounds like Arnold could see Dr. Bliss right now and get some help on the whole situation.

Oh well, one day he'll figure it out, and it's good his crushes never developed into anything bigger, because...Arnold and Helga are meant for each other!

Another great job, pal!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Whoa... Arnold needs a session with Dr Bliss, like, now.

Happy Holidays!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great story! LOL. Got to love how Helga makes Arnold's life complicated. Thanks for writng this. God bless!
Madame of Writing chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
4 words:

I. LOATHE. THIS. FIC

Criminy! He used that word! Criminy! Turning into Helga ain't ya Arnold? How does that feel now? To be as sophisticated as HELGA! HA! Yep, more like he's dense, for sure. Our Arnold is trying to know what love is (like me), how adorable.

I love this fic X3 It's an awesome job Singr! Merry Christmas 8D
I.write.what.I.write chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
That made me feel a lot smarter now ... I feel so good about myself! ;D

Cool one shot. Merry Christmas.
Azure129 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
XD Darn it, not the first review, lol! Anywho, once again I really love how good you are at exploring and delving into Arnold's psychology, especially post confession! It's just awesome! And I forgot to mention but I love your take on Arnold's past crushes as being that he was kind of falling in love with different pieces of Helga until he realized that all those pieces were right there in front of him in Helga so now he's slowly going 'mad' over her XD *Snuggles* I have a brilliant baby sister _ Such an awesome reasoning behind Arnold's silly other girlfriends _

*Oodles of love and cake! :D* (And XD I always find myself wanting to talk like Olga when I talk to you. 'Oodles' LOL!)*

~Jenna ;D
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Arnold...you are DENSE! Denser than salt water! YOU ARE IN LOVE! ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!

XD

What can I say that I haven't told you before? :D This is really good! I can so see Arnold thinking all of that later on post-FTi rooftop. X3 Haha! Totally awesome. I love it! :D:D:D