Reviews for A Very Farron Christmas
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 2/12
when you guys write to Final Fantasy 13 fanfiction try to come up with your own ideas which are on holiday that they would celebrate on Gran Pulse who is the suggestion the blessing of a goddess day w celebration held in Gran Pulse and I'm so cool and I was known as a bit of the fal lcy sorry about my spelling
sapphire9164 chapter 3 . 1/5
This was so funny. I'm literally crapping myself XD
FalconTytus chapter 3 . 1/3
haha I can actually imagine Vanille being chased round their living room by a super angry Lightning and Fang watching with a smirk on her lips. awesome chappie!
P8ntball25 chapter 3 . 1/1
It has been awhile since I've been on here, but as always, this was a great chapter! Keep up the great work!
Patton chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
It's great to see you writing again I really loved when Lighting strangles Vanille at the end by the way I think I speak for a lot of your readers when I say that I love to see more of your other final fantasy 13 fan fics :-)
Cori chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
We need a few chapters in this and the Cookie Jar with the younger kids. Preferably with the older ones trying their very best to one-up them on something that they USED to be good at, but only the small and adorable can accomplish...
just food for thought. ;)
-Cori the Freak-of-nature
BlueAbyssHax chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
A chapter off the 4 year Versary for this XD. Merry christmas and Happy New Year Raziel.
Mylaervain chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Oh gods... She should have thought that one through. Give them both time to plot? Even more dangerous use of children as a shield.
s.o.grey91 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Someone should totally draw the final fantasy gang all Christmased up. Lightning can be Santa and serah a miniature one. Everyone else can be elves including the kids and especially snow. There's just something really funny about snow being an elf. And sazh should be head elf. The little bird should dress up too. But fang should be a reindeer. Definitely a reindeer ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
I love these two stories!
Tear of Light chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
This was a very cute chapter. Children's wonder and awe are always so precious and you did an amazing job to capture it here. Keep up the awesomeness!
DeathbyTwins chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
The kids are just soooo cute, I love how Averia is always trying to be protective of Diana and Diana is probably the most adorable kid (or fictional kid, whatever) on the planet! This being said, I really liked both chapters of this, not only because of your great writing but also because they're perfect for Christmas: funny and fluffy and completely adorable :D
shezaei-neko chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Light and Fang are the best parents ever. I enjoy and love reading how much they care for their precious daughters and do practicaly anything to give them happiness.
Also I love their couple moments, especially the steamy ones.
Averia, you're a great child, wanting your lil sis to continue believing a bit longer.
Reading about them always brings a smile to my lips. I DO love these stories of yours. Are so well written and full of emotions, I can re-read them over and over and they always give me the same effect.
Thanks so much for writing them. Kudos!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Fun little vignette, thanks for writing it. I love how vibrant and believable those little girls are.
P8ntball25 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Loved both chapters, even though the first was posted awhile ago. It was absolutely adoreable and brought me back to when I was starting to catch on to the whole Santa thing. Keep up the good work! I love reading your stories!

Ps - I totally loved the little bit on Lightning dressing up in sexy Santa lingerie!