Reviews for Time Only Knows
Cate Winchester chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Please please PLEASE keep writing this, it's amazing! Luv ya!
Kalia of Camelot chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
An update would be fab, I like it so far!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
What. Is. Wrong. With. SAM!
BarkingMad98 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
This is really interesting! and original, I always wondered what a parallel would be like if Sam hadn't died and the YED stepped in :) Please update soon! It's amazing *puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
more please
ElizaT chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
!

DDDDDDDDDD
Samwinchestergirl3 chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Very good! nice perspective of the story! keep on writing!
Sammyscougar chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Great story so far. Love the idea of the Aztec locket that turns back time or undoes a chain of events. But disappointed cause I got so engrossed and there's no more updates. This is why I now stick to completed stories... It would be wonderful to find out what happens, please come back and finish your baby off...
krwlngmieskeen chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Oh Gosh! the idea of this story is pretty original! I never read something like this, so congrats for that!

I know it's been a LONG while with no update by seeing the last publish date, but... I beg you, you have to keep going. This story is awesome and I'm sure that many people who like hurt!Sam will love to read this. I just discovered it and I so want this to keep going, it's so interesting!

Please, if you ever get back on, continue this, please. It's amazing! I also love the way you write, how you describe emotions, places, actions... completely professional ;)

Keep this up!
samanthasideas chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
That's a new one. Something you'd think was very obvious but I'd never even thought of it. Great job! It'd be hard to keep that kind of a secret tho.
samanthasideas chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
/wonders what can happen next/

/reads on/
samanthasideas chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Whoa! /reads on/
epex chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
The story line is interesting, but you know what is more interesting? Your sentences. They are very beautifully crafted. Your conversations may be ordinary, but your describtions are wonderful!

I love your dreamy sentences :)
An Ingenious Paradox chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
Hi there!

I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your story. It was exactly the thing I was looking for. I've always been...let's say perturbed by the fact that they couldn't manage to save Dean when there are so many tricks and myths out there. Your writing style was just suspenseful enough as to not be overdramatic and I enjoyed the way you described things :)

Thanks for the great read!

-An Ingenious Paradox
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
so we all know that this kind a wishes would bad idea but then he 's a winchester
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »