Reviews for Mabaya
Apple'sBreem chapter 20 . 4/16
Update please.
Cyc chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
So I found this last night and wound up sharing it with all of my TF friends, and we're all collectively disappointed that this story hasn't updated in so long.

Life is busy, I'm sure, but this fiction was absolutely enthralling, and while I'm disappointed to see it gone, it ended on a lovely note. This is one of those fics I won't be able to get out of my head for a long time. Thank you.
Iwanita chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
I have been slowly reading this hole story, and it's amazing.

It's amazing how beautifully you can describe thoughts and feelings. Turmoil's mindgames. Drift's insecurities. Perceptor's hopelessness... Just beautiful. And dark.

Looking forward to read more,

renegadewriter8 chapter 19 . 3/22/2012

XD Loved it! Can't wait to see what he does to Turmoil now *evil cackle* XD
Kyron chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
Oh, I have soo been waiting for this meeting. Love the metaphors you've chosen for this one. I wonder how Drift/Deadlock will take this new betrayal from Turmoil? It is obvious now that he'd been lied to. Never did seem to take well to being lied to.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 19 . 3/21/2012
Your stories are like a really good cup of espresso, bitter, but very, very smooth.
renegadewriter8 chapter 18 . 3/8/2012
Ohooo Turmoil is so EVIL! Poor Percy he can never catch a break! TT Great chapie!
renegadewriter8 chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
Percy nooooo oh dear I hope Deadlock realizes soon that he's being played. TT Great chapie!
renegadewriter8 chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
Nooo Percy! Ohoo when Drift finds out.. Turmoil is going to be in a world of pain! grrr can't wait for more!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 16 . 2/26/2012
Wow. Very hard to read. Not bad, not at all bad. Just ... hard.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
Whoa, Percy's got the struts!

I love venturing into your dark little world, where the truth has teeth.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 14 . 2/7/2012
Oooh, deceptivity ... wait, they're Decepticons. And Turmoil seems to be very, ah, type-specific, the perfect example of a modern major general Decepticon. So why should we expect anything else? Good chapter.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Boy, do you ever know how to hang a cliff! Great stuff, and no exclamations points needed to carry the weight.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
It's rather intriguing watching these three do this sarabande of information, abuse, manipulation, and trust.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Such good psychological thriller-ness.

Good! Update often. We miss you over here on the other side of the tubes.