Reviews for Advent
Swallow B chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That was a nice vignette, one that says a lot in few words. (If I may say so, I think you could have made it even shorter with less explanation of what Snape is feeling, because that is understood.) Snape and McGonagall are perfectly in character. I must say I have a weak spot for those two together. Both of them probably felt better and less lonely after this short exchange. That is the sort of thing that happens in life and mustn't go unnoticed.

I know what you mean about translating your own stuff. I have done some of that too (though not with Harry Potter). It's quite enriching, as one actually ends up rewriting completely. An interesting trick I discovered is to go back and forth, retranslating from the translation, etc. You look at the piece in a new way and it can make it really better (I mean, in general, not this story specifically).
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Very nice, xmas at a school would be hard on those who dislike xmas.
CallistaEvans chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hi Alcina,

find something a Gryffindor and a Slytherin have in common and they will built a great team, even if it is something like hating Albus's way to celebrate Christmas;) This seems to be a good basis for a friendship.