Reviews for Dancing
fragolitaferro chapter 5 . 2/24
Todos son muy lindos :)
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
Aww, I loved it. Hope you update soon.
impossiblypossible chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
awwwww so sweeeet. I loved it :D
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I loved it. Hope you update soon.
forever faerie chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
I love anything Regina Spektor! Anyway cute and enjoyable!
Kats02980416 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
It was cute all the playfulness of Ariadne and Arthur, them teasing each other. Yeah, continue to write more of them, afterall Ariadne still convinced truly that she's indeed in reality and Arthur is truly in love with her. I love how Arthur is truly absorbed and fascinated with Ariadne, with her intelligence, her views on things, her beauty, her curiosity and everything that makes her unique. She's not like any other girl he's known. Gotta love how Eames bothers him tremendously. And Cobb has witnessed his point man and architect falling for each other, what will he say to them?
wongderlust chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
LOOOOVE IT.

I love how Dom comes in LOL!

I hate endings so I'm leaning towered the side of you continuing to feed my fluffly A/A needs. LOL

Glad you updated! :)

Can't wait for the next!
Jane Daisy chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I LOVE Regina Spektor! She's the best! Us is great! So is Samson, Hero, The Call... etc. I really liked your story!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
I loved it, and Cobb's thought at the end was so funny.
Downtown Battle Mountain chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
this was fun to read. It was fun to see another sifde of arthur, he's my favorite character. good job. i don't know how u come up with these kinds of plots.
Jen Lewis chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
The beginning of this chapter does not seem to connect with the rest of it, but that might be just my opinion.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Jen Lewis chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I think I would do that too if I saw Arthur dancing. Great chapter.
Kats02980416 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
I find that its instantaneous attraction between the two. Sparks are definitely flying everywhere, but to be loving someone and admitting to oneself, isn't it to be too early to determine its love? Yes, they have been working pretty close in jobs as of late ever since the 1st big Inception job, but it seems that Ariadne and Arthur have been dancing around their feelings for another rather than face those feelings and act on them. For once, Arthur is finally acting out of his comfort zone and doing something about these crazy feelings for Ariadne. If I were Ariadne, I would be so unbelieved how Arthur was acting,and take my totem and see if it would fall and if I were dreaming or is this truly reality especially its so uncharacteristic of Arthur to put his walls down and show Ariadne another side to him, a fun, relaxed side and not the most cool, calm, collected, stoic, point man that seems to always have it together. I think Ariadne has an effect on the point man, and she's gotten to him, and she makes him nervous and not so uptight. Its like for once, he's come to life with her around. Cant wait to see how the garden tour will turn out? Will both Ariadne and Arthur finally say something on how they feel perhaps or action speak louder than words again just like their first kiss?
wongderlust chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Yay! :) You decided to continue!

I loooooooove Train. Great song you picked. ;)

Can't wait for next update. Keep em coming!
Soffi.record chapter 2 . 12/23/2010