Reviews for Yule Time
VoidLess.ru chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is how time travel should be made.
lemony.snickets chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This was brilliant story full of awesome twists. :D
Flashx11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
An important lesson: Voldemort with time travel is outrageously dangerous.

The ending totally makes this one work. A satisfying conclusion.
Endgames chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I love it! I love the idea of what would really happen if people started being able to travel through time/dimensions. This reminds me a bit of the Temporal Beacon story, but you threw in some spillover effects that were fun (like the thousand life-debts). This is a great little story with a cute ending. Thanks for writing!
Andrius chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
That was a really interesting idea. I liked the happy ending, unexpected, but welcome.
Lamon chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Umm what? So what happened with Voldemort then?
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
:'(

You know that feeling you get when your eyes water a 'lil?

Perspicacity.

I'm raiding everything you've ever written.

MB
Keolah chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wow. Nice.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
"I happen to know a special bit of magic that I can share with you this evening. It will allow you to speak with them" - wins in the category "the most creepy sentence".
puiwaihin chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is an interesting idea, but the time travel segments are just too abrupt. I just don't get into it.

I think the narrative voice is at fault, and perhaps it needs more detail with each time travel.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
interesting story :)
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Very nice.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This fic started out pretty dark, and then... Dropped into the abyss, It was interesting to see Voldemort perpetuate the same atrocities again and again, until the universe itself started crying out against him.
Perhaps that's why the tender moment in the end surprised me so, and turned it into a heartwarming christmas tale, although of the darker variety :-)
tenchifew chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Great and scary story.

And I really hate Dumbledore. Somehow peope he claims to love suffer and people like Draco and Snape enjoy his full confidence and protection, then he has the audacity to think he has morale high ground.

Thank you for writing.