Reviews for Substance of Things Unseen
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is really good!
Rosethorn chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
You should continue. It's a great beginning
Matyrfae chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Religion, while I respect it...always makes me a tad uncomfortable...maybe it's cause I've had sermons shoved down my throat too often...or because I'm not very religious myself...but this made me feel good, not nervous that you went there. Well done, you've written this beautifully, and I'm adding this to my favorites. :)
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I find these meaningful talks between Thane and Shepard to be the most enjoyable. I love read them, especially when the author manages to handle the dialouge between the two characters so well like you did. Love reading this!
silentstephi chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Glad you went there. It was a good story. Bravo for having Thane there. .
Selkit chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Thank you for writing this! I really enjoyed it. As a Christian myself, I love seeing stories about religious Shepards struggling with the spiritual aspects of their resurrections. I especially liked Thane's role in this fic; it was very apropos.
reconnoiterer chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Very well written fic! I really like how you've used Thane's perspective instead of having it only from Shepard's. I must admit though, I can't help but liking the line about Zaeed being as subtle as a construction saw the best haha
the orlesian maid chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
You captured their essence perfectly! I love this.