Reviews for Watching The Water Gather
elizabeth bennette chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
wow-
my2galspal chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Sad doesn't always equate to bad. Your story was lovely even in its tragedy. Thank you for sharing it.
Lola chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
So sad! Such a tragic ending
reindrops chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This is so heartbreaking.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Beautifully done.
annaharding chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was way too, too sad! don't like crying like this. but the story WAS good - just way too, too sad!
Bella314 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I'm not sure this will make sense, but I love this story despite the ending. I find myself re-reading it, esp when I'm having a bad time in my life. You write the heartbreak and loss so well-my own heart breaks for them after all they have been through. Every time I read this, the tears just pour down my really have a gift-despite it being a o/s, you portray the fierce love and connection they have and how she is now facing inexplicable loss. One of your other reviews says she hopes she found peace-I know it sounds bad but I hope she did too.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Holy shit, that was... way beyond sad. I don't have the words to express my thoughts. Thanks for writing.
WutheringHeights1975 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
My heart aches in at this story.
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
It's such a sad story. But I loved the way you wrote it.
MeliLovesFic chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
*shaky breath* this might be the wrong thing to think but i Really hope she ended her suffering. What a tragedy...to got through hell at such a young age and to have it end like that on a night when he finally got to spoil her for her hard work and their sacrifice...*sighs* I hope she ended her suffering. I hope she found peace. :'(
lolap79 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
So tragic! Beautiful. Thank you.
Tinas31 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh wow! Tragic but I loved it!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Holy crap, this is so heartbreaking! I love it! :D You did a beautiful job with this, it's really, really good. :)
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I cried so hard during this! One of the saddest stories I've ever read. This was actually my second time through, and while I knew exactly what was going to happen (I mean, how could I forget a wonderful story like this) I was still shocked and overcome with tears.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. A beautifully sad plot, and wonderful writing. You should be proud. :)