Reviews for Love Games
twerkformaddy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Okay, so I have read the entire story but was so caught up that I didn't even write a review! But HOLY CRAP. This is a piece of WWE Fanfic destined for the WWE Fanfic HOF (: I loooooooooooved it! (:
Sammehhh chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
OMG. Poor John! I wonder what is gonna happen to Adriana and him! I hope Randy and her end up together. Great update! :D
Emily chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
I love this chapter. John finally caught them and now he is going to find out everything. I can't wait for the next chapter. I can't say I feel bad for Adriana she brought it on herself. Any who can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up.
Lucie chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Finally something good. Yes John found out. I hope John ends things he deserves someone better who actually loves him. She knew what John was about when she got involved with him. Anywho can't wait for the next chapter.
Kianna chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I like it I guess
Emily chapter 11 . 1/24/2012
Read the story got hooked but the whole game over game on game over is getting old. John needs to know the truth , because it's getting stale. Also u need to update more often. We need to see some fire. I don't meant to be a bitch but mke a change and update more or lose your readers and delete the story. Hopefully the next chapter is better and there are more updates.
Cena's Queen chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
nice
Emmy chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
I am livid John doesn't deserve this something has to give seriously. I am sorry but if she truely loved John she wouldn't be doing what she's doing. Hopefully the next chapter is better plz.
Sammehhh chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
I just started reading this story and I'm so hooked! You made all the characters so like-able. I adore Adriana as the torn lover of Randy and Cena. Both people she's deeply in love with, and I get how she's just lonely. I honestly can't wait to read what happens next. Its great!

-Sam :)
xMyHeartShine chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
Dont hurt him andrianna
xMyHeartShine chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
John needs to know the truth .
TheChampIsHere chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Just read it today and I'm already hooked...you have to update soon please :)
Rue Dawn chapter 8 . 10/28/2011
Well I only have two words: Oh Shit. So yeah with that in mind keep up the awesome work and please update soon!
xMyHeartShine chapter 8 . 10/26/2011
Oh oh thy kiss inform

Of alot of people
ThatGirl54 chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
I absolutely LOVE what you've written so far! Bloody fantastic writing! :D Update soon!