Reviews for Love Games
ThatGirl54 chapter 7 . 10/6/2011
I absolutely LOVE what you've written so far! Bloody fantastic writing! :D Update soon!
AuntJackie chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
Rue Dawn chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Brilliant chapter, I can't wait to see what happens now cause Sam seems to have figured something out :P. Alanna is cute though. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Ukelite2 chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
We need answers!
xMyHeartShine chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
Wowo is randy using her ?

Wow

Uppled nxt one soon plasee
wwechaingangbabe chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Still love this story to pieces. Only thing to hate is the interminable wait for updates. Please hurry! I love all this drama :D
xMyHeartShine chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
When is john finding out ?
Rue Dawn chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
You really need to update more often missy! However this is a brilliant chapter. Close call or what? Man John is so lovely to her and I can't help but see Randy as the bad guy. Yes she's doing wrong but at least she's trying to do the right thing and stop it and be with John but Randy's being an asshole. Not only that but she's right Randy has Sam and Alanna she only has John. Nasty guy he's being at the moment Randy... god. Anywhooo, please please please update soon! Otherwise knowing me and the amount I read I'll forget what's happened!
wwechaingangbabe chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
AHHH! You finally updated. Hopefully the next one isnt too far from now because this one was good. Keep the momentum rolling :)

-C
Rue Dawn chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Glad you updated brilliant as usual :P.
xChelsie chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Omg! I just started reading this story a few minutes ago & I already love it! Being in Adriana must be terrible, I mean who can choose between Rko & John Cena? So hard. Anyways, awesome story & please update soon!
xMyHeartShine chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Omg hurry up plaase with nxt one

Know one can resist of randy and john
EndingsBringBeginnings chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
Well i kinda want Adriana to be with Randy! I love this... Update soon please
wwechaingangbabe chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Oh man, what a sneaky little twist in this chapter. Great job, like always. I'll be waiting for the next one.

-C
xMyHeartShine chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
omg ! can i kill her plase hwo could she cheeat on my babe

i wish be her Lol love it

hurry wiht next one pls