Reviews for The Book of Love
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Awwwwwwww. I love it! Seriously, remarkable! :D

Love Turbo
Gothic hearse driving chick chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
So cheesy ! Yet so adorable ! I love it ! Great work ! please check out my stories i think you will like them !
tottie18 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
A thats its grade
BlackVeilBridesGirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Really cute
shehadastory chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
i don't really have words for how cute, and beautiful that was i just want them to say i love you so badly! this was perfect parfait actually i loved it i love eli with clare oh man this made me smile so much i hope it helps me have lovely eclare dreams! seriously AMAZING!
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I apologize in advance- I really don't have too much to say about this one that hasn't been said before.

Such as:

1. It's very sweet

2. The way that you've written Mr. Edwards is really the highlight of the story for me- even more than the Eclare fluffiness. Really, I think you got him spot-on. The fact that he is really trying to give Clare a good Christmas despite the divorce, but he really is clueless (the Mariah Carey cd bit of conversation was my favorite exchange in the story. I practically winced for Clare, with Eli sitting right there) And the fact that you pointed out her mother was the one who did all the shopping...you really hit the Awkward Christmas nail on the head.

3. The budding friendship between Mr. Edwards and Eli is great. He's a good guy who wants to see his daughter happy. I love that he's accepting of Eli because he sees that he is clearly what makes Clare happy.

Great job ]
ShowTime chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aw, how cute. And I was thinking about an EClare-centric fic centering around that song.

Hehe, ah well. I enjoyed this
Azula Felinae chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Great Story
clareandeliforever chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
awwah! :p this was adorible. i loved it :D are u gonna post another chapter or was it a one shot? :3
ndix0n chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
d'awww i got butterflies reading this :D so cute , thankyouu for listening to nikkis suggestion, i love this
SHESAFLOOZY chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Awww this was so perfect!
PenguinJenni chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Beautiful story I loved it! I can totally see Eli doing all of this for clare on christmas he seems to be that kind of sweet guy D great story like always D
MadameDegrassi354 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
is he actully jerish i never thouht about it, all i known was that he is Atheist
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 12/23/2010