Reviews for Sweet scent of Home
Merina Green chapter 58 . 7/10/2011
Great story! I loved the storyline. I also enjoyed the spin on the original characters you gave it.
peppermintpatty334 chapter 43 . 5/30/2011
I absolutely love this story!
Grazy Luts chapter 58 . 5/30/2011
Perfect!
peppermintpatty334 chapter 21 . 5/29/2011
I just finished chapter 21. I love this story so much! Hope you keep them coming!
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 58 . 5/22/2011
Ohhhh so good, this chapter was so sweet, with the family heritage awww! Can't wait for your other story!, I cant believe this story has ended, I loved it so much :,)

Please be about Angela and Edward *fingers crossed*

JXB Addicted chapter 58 . 5/21/2011
That was so sweet of Bella! TTFN! JXB. ;0)
longtobeme chapter 58 . 5/21/2011
This is a perfect ending to the story! I love how Bella managed to finally resolve Jasper's misplaced guilt and negative emotions by reuniting him with actual relatives who were living on his family's original farm. The Swan link was great for Jasper to see that he truly did not hurt his family. :)
cathy29jes chapter 58 . 5/21/2011
hello,

everyone goes in the family ,Rosalie has a son Seth and Charlie will have a companion in his mother ,Bella managed to flee the last nightmare of Jasper by proving that he had not murdered his family as he had been Maria ,they will be happy forever ,excellent story ,I hope I will have the opportunity to read another story of Jasper and Bella in the future , soon,

cathy
Tyalieva chapter 58 . 5/20/2011
Awwwwhhhhh...

But that would mean he is her great great great great uncle?

Doesn't that make them incestuous? LOL!

Loved your story.

Will keep en eye and an ear out for your next stories!

Thank you!
CarlieCullenBlack chapter 58 . 5/20/2011
Absolutely loved it! This is my first Jasper/Bella story and I really liked it. Look forward to your future work.
bbeccaz chapter 58 . 5/20/2011
That was awesome.

This was a great story and I can't wait read your next fic
kouga's older woman chapter 58 . 5/20/2011
Great ending to a great story!
Insideitall chapter 58 . 5/20/2011
great story! i did have one little problem with 'the swan conection' dose that mean they're far and distantly related?
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 57 . 5/19/2011
Omgosh! Its ending! :,( I love this story, but all good things must come to an end...can't wait for the epilogue, this was such a cute chapter...will you be writing more stories? If you do one, you should secco do an Angela and Edward ff, love them as a non canon :) just a suggestion!

Update soon!
longtobeme chapter 57 . 5/19/2011
I love this chapter and I will miss this story!:)
372 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »