Reviews for The Second Wave
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
It really is too bad you lost inspiration for this. It's very interesting and well written.
Mmmmm Cookie chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
oh no! just saw the date that this fic had been last updated. I was rlly hoping to see what happens next!
ElectricSoap chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Is this story officially over? It's a shame because I really enjoyed it when it first came out. After making an account and coming here I thought for sure I'd have found an update by now.

It's a shame because I think this story is great. It's ingenious and very unique! Not only thought but the characterization is superb and you really do sympathize with the characters, almost like watching the show itself.

I do hope you come back to this story again.
angellcakes23 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
You have to update this! I miss this story! You can't leave it here! Well I'm reviewing from chapter one only cause this site for some reason doesn't allow multiple reviews for a chapter, so anyways come back!
CoffinWood chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
I hope the muse hasn't left you - this is great! Action-packed and true to canon. I'd LOVE to read more.
mkaz chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Since you've given me such lovely reviews, I felt it was only right for me to return the courtesy...

First, I must say, what a creative idea! To have Fauxlivia found dead by the Fringe team and our Olivia incommunicado so there was those agonizing 36 hours of not knowing. Then to have Lincoln appear and provide some extra sexual tension that already exists between Peter and Olivia. There's this burden I feel for Olivia, that she's all that's left of the woman Lincoln loved while at the same time she's desperately trying to work her way back to Peter. You've been able to bring that out in great, subtle ways through their conversations.

I think you've also done a wonderful job with characterization. You can feel Broyle's concern for Olivia, even while he's trying to be tough with her. You've thrown Walter some lovely zingers to lighten the mood. And you've gotten into Olivia's head and fleshed out her pain in a way that I wish I had in my own story.

I love the way you've structured the chapters, so each ends on a cliffhanger or an open line with questions needing to be answered. I think it's the best way to remain faithful to the structure of the TV show.

So..Nicholas Tesla? Is he related to the famous Nicola Tesla of our side?

I know it's been a few months since you've updated, but please do so soon. You've left us on quite a high-anxiety note!
bluestones1 chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
please more. please, please, please.
marie chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I hope you continue this story; it's so intriguing and captivating.
angellcakes23 chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
Oh I hope you will continue this! I do miss it so!
PoliviaAndBacon chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
OMG! I LOVE THIS FIC! I want more chapters U_U this is amazing, please update soon! Lincoln is so adorable It almost made me ship Liv with him, but no of course Polivia FTW but still I want to read more!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
brilliant stuff!

:D
sam carter 1013 chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
I have to say that I love your lincoln, really, it's just so good to have both Peter and lincoln in the same room, and waht he did, I really wanted him to kiss olivia, i mean, Olivia is meant to be with Peter but poor lincoln, I like where this is going, and also the fact that you make them made up. Waiting for the next chapter. :)
pupdawg66 chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
In all honesty, this is one of the most intriguing and gripping fanfics I've read in a while - and one of the best ones for Fringe on all of I've had the opportunity of stumbling across. The characters are realistic, and for the most part on-the-nose OC. It's a trip for me to visualize the story in my mind.

Keep up the updates! Don't leave me hangin'!

as always,

pupdawg66
triptpol85 chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
My previous comments about Peter stand!
Amy chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
asdgkhsgflsf! Liv kissed Linc back!

and now I wonder what Peter's reaction would be when he finds out Olivia is gone!

great chapter!