Reviews for The Mistletoe Tryst
Haha, I totally called that ending :] I really liked it! Great job :D
chnctgislnd07 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awww :)
Chloe Masen chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
You sneaky little devil. Soooo didn't see that coming. I considered it at first, but quickly decided it wasn't the case. You had me fooled ;)

I wanted to finally read something of yours, and figured I'd start with this until I lighten my load a little. And Christmas is fast approaching in one of mine, so it was a good place for my brain. Maybe not my panties... since I'm sitting at my desk at work, but oh well... Mel
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
What a yummy story! Maybe Edward should realize that, if he helped out at home more, he would get more nookie! LOL!

Keye
KimiD chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
TOTALLY FREAKIN' AWESOME~~
k80cue chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hi

I loved this story.

I started off thinking that Bella was going to cheat on her husband especially when the guy at the bar introduced himself as Edward, then I thought no they are just pretending that they dont know each other, then when he gave her the key card to the room and said he needed to check in at home and she checked her mobile I really thought they didnt know each other.

As I got to the bit where Edward was sat on the bed in the morning I was heading back to them being husband and wife.
Agrutle chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
you have some talent my friend! I hope you have had a wonderful holiday. Loved this o/s.. See ya on Twitter! 3 3
kdillin chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
mynxi chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Awww sweet! Good job!

xoxoxoxo

M
obsmama chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I love it so well done can't say enough about this one and I told you that you could do serious business lol so well done and a FANTASTIC idea lmao!
ashma0407 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I was a little worried for a minute. But a voice kept telling me that Edward was her husband.

This actually made me sit back and take a look at my own life. After we have kids the intimacy disappears. Sometimes we all just need to find and reclaim it.

I loved this o/s...Merry Christmas!
ashma0407 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010

I loved this o/s...Merry Christmas!
Uk Alice chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Awww that was awesome and also very very HOT! i wanna do that! and i knew it was her hubby, but then u had me second guessing the whole time!

MERRY CHRISTMAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!
twilly chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Awww, that one was so sweet. And no one got injured!