Reviews for First Kiss
stephbobef chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
wut the hell! you had a great story going there you guys cant just stop now! i see that the last time the story was updated was 6 years ago so there prolly wont be any more chapters but i wanted to let you guys knowe that your writing is awesome... i hope that person AIKRU or whatever didnt scare you guys off because i am planning on checking out your profile for more stories :)
kjmorse chapter 10 . 9/12/2003
I am really emjoying this story, and I hope you continue to write it. I havn't read anything like this anywhere, but I don't read that much L/L.

About AURIKKU, he'she has posted the first chapter of this story under his/her name as an original story.

. ?userid303572

You might want to report this to the people who run .

Keep writting.

KJMorse
hasapi chapter 9 . 11/26/2002
this is actually written after i wrote the other review. i just thought of something else. do you have any enemies? it's very possible that someone is just doing this because they just don't like you. unfortunately, there are people who would do that. sad, isn't it?
hasapi chapter 10 . 11/26/2002
well, i've never heard of anything like this story before, and believe me, i've read plenty of Gilmore Girls fan fiction. so this "AURIKKU" person is probably just having fun. can't wait till you write more, ttyl.

hasapi
Bermuda chapter 10 . 11/25/2002
I, for one, have never read anything like this story before. And I must say, even if I had, I wouldn't call you out on plagerism or anything...many, many fanfics have similar plots. And I also don't see what satisfaction someone would have from taking a story from someone else. So yes, I totally believe that you are being honest in saying that this fic is your own, original work. And keep up the good work...I love this story!
masscoffee chapter 10 . 11/25/2002
Well golly gee whizz and fiddle dee dee, a fic remotely similar to another one? :-0 That's never happened before in the world of fanficdom!

Lauren and Margaret, I hope you two are going to finish this fic because I like reading it. Simple as that. So fly away my pretties and create another chapter full of tension and warm fuzzy moments! :-D
kris chapter 10 . 11/25/2002
When I first read this story, I had major concerns, and I voiced them. But as the story progressed, you definatly made it your own.

What this other person has done is just horrible. Since my review caused this whole thing let me say this: Whatever I once thought about this story has majorly changed. I like it. Alot. You both have worked very hard, and its not right that people like AURIKKU can totally destroy your creditability. Don't let jerks like him (or me) stop you. You have a good thing going so keep it up.
jewls13 chapter 10 . 11/25/2002
This again? I think I give up. Ladies, I'm not sure if you're being targeted or not, but I think I'm bailing. Maybe You should just quit while your ahead.
Carleigh chapter 10 . 11/25/2002
Maybe you should just stop this. You seem to have quite a bit of controversy surrounding you. As much as I love your work (and honestly, I do like it alot), it seems that you have made some enemies.

(No flames please)
trorychic chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
hey laur! i love your story...amd for thos ewho think ppl are ripping off, i have read about 50 stories with the same idea...not the same words or anything, but the same idea...and that link downs twork
marianna chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
i really love your story. and even though i don't know you guys, i doubt you'd rip off another person's story. you seem way to nice.
AURIKKU chapter 7 . 11/24/2002
I HAVE THE PROOF THAT YOU STOLE THIS STORY! EVERYONE, PLEASE GO TO YHE FIRST TWO CHAPERS OF THIS STORY ARE THERE. LOOK AT WHAT LIARS THESE PEOPLE ARE.
AURIKKU chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
theives! your all theives!
AURIKKU chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
theives! your all theives!
AURIKKU chapter 8 . 11/24/2002
TOTALLY BOGUS. LADIES, STOP RIPPING OFF OTHER PEOPLES WORK. THATS JUST LAME!