Reviews for Forced
kelly chapter 1 . 8/1
Loving this story please update would love to know what happens in the end
Lynn chapter 4 . 7/12
Dang. I loved the story. It was amazing. Never have I loathed Logan so much. He's a bullheaded stereotypical example of a man, and I felt really bad for Ororo. And Remy who cared so much for her. Please update.
At least finish this one
obsidianscalpel chapter 4 . 6/7
This is so good! I definitely want to see more jealousy centered around Remy and Hank. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Finish it with a happy like Logan& Ororo fall in LOVE!
Bambibelle84 chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
["Keep your hands off of me, Logan. The only thing I agreed to was you and I having sex. All this touching you insists on doing is irrelevant and unnecessary."]

Goodness this women is stubborn lol. Holy hell i love it that shes a tough cookie.

[Pursing her lips in irritation, "Associates then. We can go back to normal. Forget this entire thing." "Dats da thin' Storm. I don' want to." He let his hand slide between them until they were between her thighs. "I cant forget how sweet ya tasteā€¦"]

Asdfghjkl i cant with this.

[Bending his head, he nuzzled her neck. He chuckled when she craned her neck to give him better access. He wondered if she realized what she did and thought about pointing it out but didn't want her fighting him anymore.]

Bahahaha smart Wolvie.

["Wat ya still doin' here? Get tha fuck out." Surprise had her whirling around and staring at him with her mouth slightly ajar. "What?" "What are ya deaf? Get out." Pursing her lips together tightly, she strode past him.]

Why you gotta be so rude.?

[He knew he had no right to be jealous or to want to go fight Logan. Ororo was not his woman but in a certain way she felt like it. At times more so than Rogue; the darker woman got him in a way his girlfriend couldn't begin to. ]

NO NO NO NO NO UNACCEPTABLE. AAAAAHHHHH MY SHIPPER HEART NOOOOOO. IM A HUGE ROMY FAN SO ME DONT LIKE THIS. THANKS FOR STABBING MY HEART.

[Seething with rage that she barely kept bottled up, Ororo felt herself losing the battle of control. Tight lipped, "I agreed to being your whore not your property Wolverine."]

So now she admits shes his whore lol. Omg Storm got some great comebacks tho im just overhere like "Ooooohhhhhhhh Burn" lol.

["You are a disgusting pig Logan. It is a shame that even hell is too good a place for you." A growl started deep in his chest before leaving his mouth in what resembled a war cry. He stood up to his feet, his penetrating gaze on her. His animal demanded retribution and to show her he was the one in charge. Sneering, "ya don't think I ain't heard dat shit before 'Ro?" "There is no doubt in my mind they coined the phrase after you."]

Omg im overhere laughing like Ed from The Lion King lol

OMG I SERIOUSLY NEED MORE IF THIS STORY I WANTED TO KNOW HOW THIS ALL ENDED. *sobbing* your last update was like 4 years ago and i cant with this. Why are the Epic ones the abandoned ones. Thanks for sharing tho. Its my second RoLo story i read and im very intrigued now to read more of RoLo. You're a great writer tho kudos. I loved that its not only about RoLo there is other characters involved.
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Jean is such a bitch. That mind arguement they had lol. I really love how your writing all this. It actually bothers me to think that the next chapter is not the last and this story was abandoned. Cause i think you have something Epic going on here. Wolverine is an asshole but i wanted to read him woo over Storm.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
I love that the crew from the 90s show is the crew mixed in with some Evolution. Love it. Wolverines instructions tho lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Very Sexy. Very Rude. And Very intriagued. These two are something else.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
It's been awhile can you update now.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
WE WANT THE ENDING!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/12/2015
Seconding the borderline rape feel of this. If you were going for bdsm or something, it'd be different. But this just feels abusive to me. :/ plus, I'm pretty sure it's canon that Logan prefers to be the sub in a dom/sub relationship. So, y'know.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
When you going to finish this story.
Tarix chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
Dunno, feels borderline to a rape story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015