Reviews for A Christmas Theory
irishnlove2shop chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
That was really cute! Loved it.
k1942 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
That was a darling story! Truly a sweet, magical salute to Christmas!
k1942 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I wouldn't call it silliness as much as a lot of fun! This is really cute!
dinotopian chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Cute! Thank you!
writz chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
This was super funny and cute! And wayyyy silly! ;)

Thanks for writing.
whohellanoes chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
this has got to be one of the cutest things i have ever read. thanks so much for the read.
Nehnah14 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
That has got to be the most sweetest and most magical story I have read so far!

Please, please, please think about doing a continuation or an outtake or another one shot; one where they head to North Pole after graduation and maybe one where they marry and have kids, the next generation of Santa! Oh, Oh! How about one of their wedding at North Pole? Or their life in the furture?

Think about it...PLEASE?
twilightmom1 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
That wad cute
HopeStreet chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
What a perfectly charming story this is! Now I really wish I had read this before so that I would have known to listen for the cowabunga's instead of the ho ho ho's on Christmas Eve!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I started this a while ago and seriously thought was lost forever since Firefox reset my tabs and I couldn't remember the title. I like the idea of Bella being the welcoming committee of one to people new to Forks. It's so far from her comfort zone and it's only the first of many funny and memorable details. Others that I liked were compulsive liar and narcissist Mike Newton, bratty Jake, Alice who keeps almost outing the C...cullens and Jasper's wrinkled attire since meeting D...Alice!
Cecil.B.93 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
ha ha, awesome story! i love how emmett can say cowabunga.
Isabel Masen chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Cute short story. Falling in love with Santa? COWABUNGA! :-)
181athena chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Great story! The idea wa amazingly creative. I loved how you managed to incorporate so many classic twilight components into it. :)
princessnerra chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Sweet story.
October25 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Thank you for this wonderful story, it made me very happy, especially that I was right about Alice and partially right about Carlisle being Santa. Happy Christmas eve :)