Reviews for Taste of Snow
Weirling chapter 1 . 3/8
I loved it. The dialogue was very believable. I like the premise of the story as well.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 2/8
Wow, this was wonderful to read in front of a cozy fire :-)
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Very uplifting and hopeful piece in which you've captured their voices. Fab.
tearasunder chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I did some filtering to get to rated M one-shots with the most favorites. (Though this is obviously a mild M!) Anyway, I completely understand why so many people love it. It's June right now and it put me in a wonderful winter mindset. This was so delicate and beautiful, almost magical. Also, considering this was written in 2010, you must have felt like an awesome oracle with the parallels between this and Always/After the Storm.
fitmeteor chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
dawwww
Yasmin Back chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Amazing! *-*
ninabambina chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
ay, que sweet!
Twyger chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Dear Elliott,

Perfect story. Perfect. Beautiful descriptions, voices that sound like the characters, believable premise with the blizzard. Thank you for sharing your talent and your time and for sharing this with all of us! Sincerely, Twyger
firtree chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
this is beautifully written
headrush100 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this story! Castle and Beckett having a snowball fight in deserted city streets with such wonderful characterisation and atmosphere was exactly what I needed to take the edge off a difficult morning, so thank you very much for that! I'm looking forward to reading more of your fic! :-)
firstadream100 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This story was so beautiful!
mojor chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
i think this is the first of your stories that i've read and i loved it! Nicely done. I'm off to look for more.
Natalie Elizabeth chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
awwww so awesome
Scriptor of Lacuna chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Wonderfully exquisite.

Thank you so much for sharing your work.

Cheers,

Rini :D
EmeraldSoleil chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
You managed to take all the things that evoke a dark, snowy night and tie them together beautifully in this story, both in the scenery and the actions between the characters. And who knew, with the heat and the noise between Castle and Beckett, that they'd finally come together in the quiet and the cold?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »