Reviews for Taste of Snow
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Loved it, so cute! And I loved the "I'm done" line, so good!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
So very good! Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
That was so very beautiful! Pls write more stories. You have such a gift.
xfbikerchick chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Interesting
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
that was ridiculously adorable. i loved it! so sad that it's just a oneshot...you had a great little story here.
Weirling chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I loved it. The dialogue was very believable. I like the premise of the story as well.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Wow, this was wonderful to read in front of a cozy fire :-)
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Very uplifting and hopeful piece in which you've captured their voices. Fab.
tearasunder chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I did some filtering to get to rated M one-shots with the most favorites. (Though this is obviously a mild M!) Anyway, I completely understand why so many people love it. It's June right now and it put me in a wonderful winter mindset. This was so delicate and beautiful, almost magical. Also, considering this was written in 2010, you must have felt like an awesome oracle with the parallels between this and Always/After the Storm.
fitmeteor chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
dawwww
Yasmin Back chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Amazing! *-*
ninabambina chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
ay, que sweet!
Twyger chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Dear Elliott,

Perfect story. Perfect. Beautiful descriptions, voices that sound like the characters, believable premise with the blizzard. Thank you for sharing your talent and your time and for sharing this with all of us! Sincerely, Twyger
firtree chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
this is beautifully written
headrush100 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this story! Castle and Beckett having a snowball fight in deserted city streets with such wonderful characterisation and atmosphere was exactly what I needed to take the edge off a difficult morning, so thank you very much for that! I'm looking forward to reading more of your fic! :-)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »