Reviews for Christmas Spirits
Mimic chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
*Stretchs out a hand* My hearth... I'm having a hearth attack with Jane, she is so darn cute. "I don't know. I was out here in the box." arrg my heart.

Sigh, I wish there were a way to translate the "come" jokes. There's just no good way.

How... how old is Elizabeth here...? Is the woman going to work in the grave? What will happen then she retires...

I'm with Kim here about Jason, bleurg. Is he that cute to fight for him?

This story was sooo sweet x3
A-Markov chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Ah, the quintessential KiY fluff piece.

I really love the way you pull from traditional works and then put your own wonderful spin on things. This had me grinning the whole way through.

Reader101w chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Sweet story,

I really enjoyed the humor that was spread through the story, and it seems her family managed to lift Kim's spirit.

Keep up the good writing,

noncynic chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Nice read. Sorry for letting practically the whole holidays pass before reviewing.
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Cute. I've been such an irregular reader of late that I'd lost track of all the pairings and offspring in the BE universe. But this was sweet. My favorite line was when Jane says "I don't know. I was out here in the box."

Happy New Year!

Daryl chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
great story. glad to see you're still adding stories to the b.e. universe
Madhatterak chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
nice little holiday singlet.

happy holidays
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Happy Holidays, KiY!

I tip my cap to you for this Ode to Holiday Nooky. I hope this message finds you surviving the double madness of celebrating the holidays (if you do so) from two different sides. Although, I imagine things may have calmed a little since Hanukkah's come and gone.

Have the holidays afforded you much time for writing?

Are you traveling?

Nice story, KiY.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Fun and sweet, as always. Loved the mangled movies. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nice little story.

I have to wonder if the staff weren't grateful that it was Kim on duty. Mr. "Stick-up-his-butt" Du would be awful to have to keep happy on a slow night. Kim is at least willing to cut them a little slack. (I'd have arranged an office gathering, work together, share a little pizza or something...)

What is it with Kasy and Sheki? Haven't they heard that having twins sharing you is most teen guys' fantasy?
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Aww, now that sure made it to cheer me up today, specially after a pretty damn hard and stressful day of work where my family pretty much screwed up my schedule and plans. But… that’s for me to deal with. Sorry for ranting.

Pretty surprised to see this, considering you told me you wouldn’t be writing of Kim Possible until you finished that Harry Potter story, but if this proves anything, is that surprise are really never worth complaining for. U

Which reminds me, I still gotta write the review for “I'll Be Watching You”, which I must have read like two weeks ago. U

Ahem! Anyway, it was a really really cute and heartwarming fic, for which I’m certainly grateful. Here wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! _

Yours, “Melting and Freezing” Alexander/Alexlayer.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
LOL, This is a very comical and somewhat adult version of Dicken's X-Mas Carol, loved it!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.