Reviews for The Adversary
scmumsy chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Yeah, loved the ending. I can't believe I thought it was Jack who killed her, but he did lie about his broken nose. If he had told the truth then I wouldn't be that difficult to believe Max's story of what happened with Sasha. OUTSTANDING JOB! I hope you continue to write such cool stories.
scmumsy chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
This story is the Bomb! You know that Sasha planned that whole thing with Max and the fighting. She is SO psy-ops. Love, love, love Alec's plan to make her crack, him & Max. So cool & really funny how everyone reacted when Alec told Mole that they were dating. I could see the mouths drop in my mind. Good job.
scmumsy chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I think Jack did it out of jealousy.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
Very original. NICELY DONE!
Wholives4Eva chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I likes the idea behind this a lot. It's an interesting plot and I enjoyed how it was developed. The actual flow of the storyline was somewhat confusing though and I think that took away from my enjoyment of the story. Perhaps if you had a note for each change of scene/time rather than just the flashbacks it would be easier to read in one continuous go - as it was I had to reread to fully grasp what was going on. I do really like the idea though and would be very interested to see it developed further.
Pinkbeachlulu chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Very good loved the ending well done
throwerpro chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
thanks for updating, better late than never right? i really am enjoying this story. i like the relationship that is building between max and alec
452max chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Finally you update this story! I loved the update and I hope that you will update this very soon and not in another 2 years. I cant wait to find out what is going to happen next!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Glad to see you update! I'm very interested to see how this one pans out :)
Kirei Baka Kasumi chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Your flashbacks are a little confusing, but I'm enjoying the general premise of your story. And I definitely hate Sasha lol Your Max/Alec relationship is really cute. Update soon!
Zamphira chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Interesting start. I look forward to how it turns out. As for who killed Sasha...White , herself or manticore. Not sure which would be my first inclination.
Wattestaebchen chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I think there are many possibilyties (holy is that a word?) First I thought it would be Michael, cause he's so eagerly trying to frame Max. THen I asked myself who would hate her most. Haha! Logan! Who sat at home and realized that he'd been tricked. And og course he didn't think about her taking the blame.

Or in a typical Zack-manner (who obviously is not there) it was Alec who tried to defend her.

Okaaay. I'm kinda sorry. That was perhaps a little much. But I guess this tells you how much i liked the story. Although really not a oneshot :)

carry on dear! wormy
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Very interested. My guess is that Sasha killed herself. There was a fight, Max, Alec and Jack were there, accident, woops she is dead. Ha... sorry, my mind is to random, I always think everyone did it (becuase they did) Anyway... I really, really want to know why she would jump.
candyabble chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Very intriguing. I'm so hooked, I'll probably be checking for an update every 5 minutes.
Guiltypleasures exposed chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Did Sasha kill herself just to frame max because she was a completely sadistic masochistic bitch? Or its Jack?

I like this story! Your right it is unique.