Reviews for Memories Of Nobody
AKAAkira chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
Ahaha...not to nitpick...but Xion wasn't called No. I, she was called No. i. No difference when spoken, yeah, but I'm sensitive about it since it's one of those more subtle things Nomura-san does that makes it so ingenious. Though apparantly it was soneone else's idea...

Anyways, these two chapters were pretty good, and I think you got all the details needed from the perspectives of each heroine.

Though, I thought the summary was a bit misleading...I get the impression it was supposed to be about their lives before the Organization XIII became Nobodies.

Ah well. This was pretty good all the same, so I can't complain.
Xandra Nightwalker chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Thanks for the update! I understand that you are busy with your other fics. But you took time to continue it. Thanks. Are you going to do a chapter for each Nobody?
Xandra Nightwalker chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
It's interesting. Since if I'm not wrong in the game or manga they only show Xemnas naming Roxas they don't show what happens before he appears and name them. Hope you update soon. If you have time that is. :)
HalcyonWandering chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Down right Awesome Forbidden only you could create such an interesting story about a nobody's beginning, something I thought of as a dull event up until now