Reviews for This Ain't a Love Song
kitkat299 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
sad ending ( but I love it still
VeVe2491 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Poor Chad! (

I felt so sorry for him.

If we're picking teams like 'Team Sonny' and 'Team Chad' I am so Team Chad after reading this! _
DancingRaindrops chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Quite simply, I loved it. Though I have to tell you, you've fueled my hatred of Sonny. ;) But pretty much everything does these days, and when I've read a story as fine as this, I don't mind at all. :P Wonderful story. Thank you for writing it :) Merry Christmas!
kevinmcwanky chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This story is well written, love the drama, but I have to admit that the ending made me shed a tear. I think I get more sensible with Christmas things...but keep up the writing, you're one of the best writers here on FanFiction :)
Miniview chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Breaddy, you've done it again. You took one of the scenes I didnt really care for, and made me almost cry with it. You should be ashamed D:

Great job, though. ;)
WhimsicalWonderland chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
...wow.

I don't have any other words for how good that was. I was really expecting them to get back together (POOR CHAD!) but, alas, they didn't. :( That was still amazing and so well-written, it has to go on my favorites.

...wow.
ginger-joannie chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
that was really good! but i was kind of expecting chad to at least send the ring to sonny, but they wouldn't get back together (i agree, i didn't think it would be right for them to get back together). but yeah, you are REALLY talented, great vocab!

now im off to read the rest of your stories, haha! thanks for this great story!

P.S. i just wanted to say that i was listening to iTunes while reading this and i swear every song about heartbreak or lost love came on! it was ridiculous!
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great story... i'm tearing up though becuase I still can't get over them breaking up. I am praying that they will get back together in "New Girl"
whoownsmyheart97 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh my this made me cry sonny is a bitch,this story was amazing.:)
love her against reason chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Well um. Confusing. Interesting.
HelloKathyxo chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Good story! I gotta admit i kinda got teary just reading this
TeddyLuver chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
.. wow. That was just really... really emotional. :) I love the way you describe everyone's feelings. I feel like Sonny was the bad guy in the episode, because she doesn't even give Chad a chance. Your story just embellished on how cruel she really good be.

That was just heartbreakingly, painfully wonderful. :)

Happy holidays!