Reviews for The Final Battle of the Prophecy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Really, truly awful. And after reading dozens of your stories I'm becoming concerned about your overt obsessions with homosexual rape, assault and child abuse. Seems like every single 'bad' character you write wants to rape your 'good' characters. Not good, not realistic.
elizabeth.barnes.3511 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
As always, I loved the fic! The only problem I had with it was Harry actually being raped. I've always felt that he had a shitty enough life without that. I'm not naïve, I know the realities of abuse; however, everyone has a personal limit and that is mine. I do love reading your stories, and always look forward to new ones and updates on the existing ones.
star chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Amazing! I love it!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Great writing hon! ;o)
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I'm not sure how to say this, but...it's not bad...but it's not my cup of tea. But still, I really like the canon final battle. J.K. put a lot of effort into it, and I'm glad it turned out the way it did. If you see this as a flame, then I apologize.

Keep up the good work.
Jaded Ecstacy chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Is Harry dead, he said short life. Is he dead!
BlazeingEcho chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I like this version better! I also thought the actual one was a little boring. Thanks for writing!
Raiderhater13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
thank you for giveingharry the true justes he so richly needed
megipegi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
nice fic, thanks.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aww that would've been epic! But... all the little kiddies and the adults would of had nightmares cause of all the "scary bits" but hey i would pay to see this... Oh man i loved the whole bloody thing! Shame it was only a oneshot oh well
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
why are all the magical creatures on the dark side fucked up perverts?
mommyflaw chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was the battle I pictured. Gory and tension filled and like an actual war. I never did understand the Order members who believed in Stunning everyone, and I'm glad somebody else realized the holes in the plan.
Blackravens5 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
nice, very nice, i've read a lot of the stories that depict what the final battle should have been, and this one by far takes the cake. good job
D. Akisira R.T.M.S chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
oohhh! you should continue this. this would make a good prologue or something of the sort anyways great one shot!
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Fuck ya i liked it! i was also disapoibted in the "final battle" and harry's history and attitudes and strength...haha so eah your not the only one!