Reviews for The Final Battle of the Prophecy
Amazing! I love it!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Great writing hon! ;o)
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I'm not sure how to say this, but...it's not bad...but it's not my cup of tea. But still, I really like the canon final battle. J.K. put a lot of effort into it, and I'm glad it turned out the way it did. If you see this as a flame, then I apologize.

Keep up the good work.
Jaded Ecstacy chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Is Harry dead, he said short life. Is he dead!
BlazeingEcho chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I like this version better! I also thought the actual one was a little boring. Thanks for writing!
Raiderhater13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
thank you for giveingharry the true justes he so richly needed
megipegi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
nice fic, thanks.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Aww that would've been epic! But... all the little kiddies and the adults would of had nightmares cause of all the "scary bits" but hey i would pay to see this... Oh man i loved the whole bloody thing! Shame it was only a oneshot oh well
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
why are all the magical creatures on the dark side fucked up perverts?
mommyflaw chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was the battle I pictured. Gory and tension filled and like an actual war. I never did understand the Order members who believed in Stunning everyone, and I'm glad somebody else realized the holes in the plan.
Blackravens5 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
nice, very nice, i've read a lot of the stories that depict what the final battle should have been, and this one by far takes the cake. good job
D. Akisira R.T.M.S chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
oohhh! you should continue this. this would make a good prologue or something of the sort anyways great one shot!
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Fuck ya i liked it! i was also disapoibted in the "final battle" and harry's history and attitudes and strength...haha so eah your not the only one!
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I didn't dislike the battle in the book but I didn't like it either. It was very...safe.

I loved, in a twisted sort of way, reading your take on the battle and, though it would have been much better than how it turned out in the book (even if only for the fact that Snape didn't die) it was much darker than the book, though this was very well written.

Thank you. It was good to read a different take on a way that it should have been, especially after Harry had found out about the prophecy.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
you should write a sequel to it you know like what happens after all this is done