Reviews for The Day After You Said Goodbye
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I like this story. Neko-Sensei really does offer some wise advice to Autor, which is awesome. And I love his obsessive mention of marriage thrown in there. LOL.

Poor Autor, being laughed at by Rue! But I know he'll be getting a good friend with Ahiru.

Oh, and I also like the description of the music having feeling, despite the kind of music that was being played. X3
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Thank you so much! Real life interferes with my own Christmas plans, like fanfic presents...

Autor is in character here, with his reactions to both his situation with Rue and to Mr. Cat; and Mr. Cat also, with his observations and advice, rings true. One wonders if, after the series, anyone really does clue Autor in as to why Rue laughed... but of course he thought it was directed at him.

Anyway. Must go to a dinner. Again, many thanks and Merry Christmas!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Very nice. As always, your Autor is great. :) And you really portrayed Neko-sensei very well! :D Poor Autor was dealing with a some real pain. It doesn't surprise me that Neko-sensei found out about it. He tends to. He was a very nurturing guy in the series. He was sympathetic here and offered his wisdom for him in a believable manner. Really, this goes right along with the conversations Neko-sensei had with Mytho and Fakir in the series. :)

Like I said, nice job. :)
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nyaw, Autor blushing when Neko-Sensei says he likes Rue. LOL. And I like that Autor is his usual self when Neko-Sensei asks if he can ask a personal question... and then switches back to being respectful. X3 Their entire conversation went really well. I kinda wish we'd seen them interact in canon now.

Also, the emphasis on the word 'marriage.' LOL.

When you ignore the LOLOLOL WILL YOU MARRY ME thing, Neko-Sensei is such a good teacher. He just... understands. It's really heartwarming... He's just the perfect go-to guy for some internal reflection, huh? I just wanna give Autor a hug!