Reviews for Memory
Wonderlandian Me chapter 1 . 3/15
This is SO good. I've only read the books in French so I was a bit deconcerted when I saw they were in English too. Unfortunately, i haven't yet read the last two books (French book shipping into Ireland takes so long- ggrrrr). But so far I always though IT would end up Tranquillus (who I actually like) with Flavia. NO SPOILERS!
imbloodylondonmate chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This is so funny. Flavia must have thought exactly tose thoughts.!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This is great! :) It deserves more reviews.

Incidentally, some food for thought - am I the only one who, in defiance of everything, ships Flavia/Tranquillus?
sableebony chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Very well written and very interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Like all your other stories, this is wonderful. Flavia's entries are exactly like what she would write, and Floppy's reactions were realistic too. If you can, please write more!
Slytherin Angel STS chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Continue?
loudgirlx chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
loved it :)
GreyPen chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This is the most wonderful fanfiction I've read so far about Flavia and Floppy. Very well written, and Flavia is always injecting herself into things even when she is asleep. :P

Anyways, I truly loved this story, please write more!
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
oh, that was really sweet! I like it very much. There aren't enough Roman Mysteries stories... But about yours, it was cool. The diary really sounded like Flavia, and I liked his reactions to it, and his memories. nice work! :)