Reviews for The Opportunity
I LOVE THIS!
Fallen.so.Far chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Loved. Loved. Loved.
BonesOMG chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
So so good! Made me really happy on this particularly gloomy day. Thank you. Keep writing!
Tony7323 chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
I Liked It Very Much
Tony7323 chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
That was Very Intense And Very naughty I LOVED It
Steph chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I loved the story, but I didn't like the end. It would've been better if Booth came to Brennan again, not Brennan to Booth seeking for sex
Newlystarted chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Interesting story...so Fifty shades of Grey!
Terri chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
WOW this was so different from BONES I loved it you killed it girl. Booth was so not Booth but damn he was hot and Brennan was so not her self that it was funny man but I loved it and going to read it JOB (I love everything BONES) :-).
afan21 chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
HOT! HOT! Phew! Loved the story, the backgrounds of each character and the progression of the plot...to a happy ending. Love those for this pairing. Thank you!
vanillabug chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
Not normally an AU fan but this story was wonderful. Very creative and well written.
twitch25 chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
I am working on the assumption that you have never been in a D/s relationship. Or even done much research on the lifestyle. But if you are going to continue to write stories depicting that kind of interaction please do so. This story does a serious disservice to people in the lifestyle.
Lesera128 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Hi there! I've actually been meaning to leave a review for you on this story (and several others to be quite honest) for a long time. I was rereading this story and finally remembered to do it. Now, I know you may not believe me when I say this, but I've read a lot of fan fic over the years, and this story (along with "The Old Fashion Way" and "American Woman" and "No Way in Hell") are probably in the top five of the hottest ones I've ever read. I know you have shifted away from Bones fan fic in the last year, but if you ever share again, you'll have at least one devoted reader ready and waiting. Until then, if you see the hits keep getting higher on those story chapters, well, it's probably partially because of me since I reread them as the mood strikes me. Thanks so much for sharing such enjoyable pieces! Best of luck~
ttandme69 chapter 8 . 12/27/2011
excellent story! loved it. Love B&B...very intersting take on their relationship. thanks for posting, Lisa
Pyrate Nyre chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Oh yeah this was smutty andnice. Need more of them in this mode. ;)