Reviews for Parkers Present
notonline chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
haha Angela and Parker! Co-conspiraters... wait is that how you spell it? I love how you had them work together.
mirdaishan chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Great story, I really loved it! Definitely worth putting up! ;) :D
mirdaishan chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love the last bit, it really made me laugh! :D
undertakerulz1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
that was good i can't wait to see if parker tells temperance :)
AdventureGirl6 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
haha cute
Little Miss Novella chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Parker's whole conversation with Angela made me laugh a lot: "Angela? Do you know when they're going to give me a baby brother or sister?" Parker asked while they waited for Brennan to get to Angela's office.

Favorite lines cause it made me laugh a lot! :D
145796213 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
I love when Parker and Angela plot things together. It's very cute.
SonicTeamCE chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
I love Angela! "Parker, I have been waiting for that since the day they met. It might take a while." You do the characters really well :)
SonicTeamCE chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
LOL I love Parker! As for Hannah? I like her and whatever happens to her is gonna suck - I'm already tearing up for Booth! Alas, something has to go wrong because she's in the way of Booth and Bones!

great story!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
awesome
psychology vs anthropology chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Awww, Parker is so adorable. And I can totally see him asking Booth to have a baby for Christmas.
X chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Nice. It was very cute. I love it when Booth comes bursting through the door. Very funny.
LiselleHunt chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Great story. Really funny XD Hope Brennan will find out Parker's real Christmas wish...
Mentalgal chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Totally! That was sooo funny! Nice chap!
boredoclover chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
This is soooooo cute! I love it! :)