Reviews for My Moe Mascot Can't Be This Cute!
Mikuru Asahina haters: I like Kirino Kousaka better than Mikuru Asahina so the less I had to hear Mikuru Asahina's constant whining, screaming and sobbing the better but I'm glad she's not Haruhi Suzumiya's slave anymore so she's free now and hopefully she's back home to the future where she rightfully belong.
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 2/4
Is anybody especially Mikuru haters glad Mikuru graduated from North High School? Can you please update more chapters than one chapter? I bet Haruhi Suzumiya fans and Kirino Kousaka fans like it when Haruhi Suzumiya and Kirino Kousaka get along very well. Don't keep the fans of this story waiting too long. It's been six years and it never has been updated. Not once nor twice.
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 2/4
Can you please update more chapters than three?
KuletXCore chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Hi. I read it, and it's amazing.

I wonder what's Kirino hiding. Is she still a normal human in this or is she another supernatural being like Yuki? Better yet, is she the #RARE slider that they're looking for?

This is another great story of yours.
Please update. It has been YEARS since the last one.
SpeedinGuyRcR24 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
One does not simply call Haruhi Suzumiya thier senpai that that is just wrong...
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
will Kirino still have her brother complex? (cause this would be after her 3rd yr of Middle school when she and Kyousuke get close to each other) Kyousuke X Kirino with Haruhi giving them support
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Where! Where's the sequel? This looks fun! I've just started watching the Ore No series recently, and I say this is going to be a good one. Hehe...
MugiMugi chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I like it!

Please continue this story! And it's true, it'll be interesting when Kirino meet Yuki-chan (I said this because she is from Haruhi-chan) and they do the cosplay contest like Yuki-chan and Mikuru-chan did. Too bad that this event won't come because this is Haruhi reality, not Haruhi-chan.

And yes, Kirino find out that Kyon share some same traits with her brother will be interesting.

Last, what will Kirino do when she find out Kyon no Imouto has many imouto-traits that she really likes? (ofcourse, Kyon no Imouto is an imouto after all)
CCharmanderK chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Good God, this is one of the best fanfics I've read in a lon while. My only qualm: the anime is called Stardust Witch Meruru. But I eagerly await future installments.
Hellerick Ferlibay chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Very well stylized indeed. All the characters are very well recognizable. Well, the only thing I'm doubtful about was Nagato encouraging Kirino for her little performance - it was too verbose.

I hope you'll include more characters from the Oreimo universe. After all, Kirino alone hardly has any meaning - just yet one otaku ashamed to reveal her hobby... hm, come to think of it, does she hide it from her new classmates as well? Being a live action star won't help her to keep her secret.

Anyway, it seems fun to watch yet one character to fall into Haruhi's trap.

Write more!
Lyaksandra chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Great characterizations here. I was scared for a moment when Kirino didn't show her true self at all for a while, and then there was a glimpse. So I assume she is playing it cool, for now.

It's going to be a blast seeing Kirino's true self face Haruhi. That's like hungry dire wolves fighting over the last piece of meat on earth. And if you get far in the story, it would be nice to see Kirino's reaction to knowing more of Kyon, since he's kinda like her brother, level headed and respectful. Haruhi vs Kirino for a love interest, that would be catastrophic for sure.

Anyway, I enjoyed your story very much, it was only in some points that it felt kind of slowing down a bit. All in all it's very good, and the characterizations are superb.

Please continue as soon as you get inspiration for more.
Darker Charon chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
It looks like you've got Tanigawa's style of narration down, although I don't think Kyon would have added "of Greek mythology", he would have assumed that we knew that or he was just making another one of his allusions to obscure things.

I haven't seen Ore no Imouto so I know little about Kurino, but I love her interaction with Haruhi and from the little I know about Ore no Imouto, Yuki from the Haruhi-chan universe and Kurino would have a lot in common. The Yuki and Kurino interaction could be priceless.

This chapter drew me into this story and I am very curious to see what misadventures Kurino and the SOS Dan are going to get into.