Reviews for Smoke, Musk, and Evergreen
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I can't believe I haven't read a Scabior fic before! This was a wonderful one to start me off, I loved the dynamic you have between him and Hermione; how he was always the one in charge, seemingly detached from what they were doing and yet we saw small glimpses of his emotions here and there. It made it really great to read and I felt so bad for Hermione when they said their final goodbyes. I'll be adding this to my favourites for a re-read another time. So glad I stumbled across this!
Cepphei chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Hi !
I'm french reader, so please don't look at mistakes :)
I loved so much your OS ! So cute and soft to read ... Thank you so much
Enchanter chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I love it. Scamione is such an insane, guilty pleasure and you captured that perfectly! I want more!
HorcruxCharisma chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
3 this was spectacular!

I loved the way you wrote this and the vocabulary was amazing. You had them in good character too(:

i wish it was a chapter story! Lol
HorcruxCharisma chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
3 this was spectacular!

i wish it was a chapter story! Lol
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
GREAT STORY, but I was a bit upset, that the ending was so open and sad. I hope you will write sequel, I want to know how it ended..If they could be together, If Scabior really loved her, If he wasnt really bad...and so...

Jane
bassgoddess chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
SOOOOO AWESOME!
archmedess chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i really like this fanfic will you update soon?
filthysmile chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aw! I loved this :)

Wish youd do a post war fic aswell!
spaceball10 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
ah, this was great! I hope you write a sequel! :D
bitemebeezlebub chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was beautifully written :)
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hope is a cruel, great gift.
Audrey Grey chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I loved it!
Doctor Smith chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Really good job! I loved it and it actually made me sad at some parts. You actually got emotions from me and I loved it.
LadyNorth76 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I really like it. I think you should continue with this fanfic too. :)