Reviews for The Neighbor From Down the Hall
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
One of the things that confused me about the story was the difference between the condition of Edward's apartment and that of Jasper's. Jasper sounds like he lives in a slum all shabby and dirty whereas Edward's apartment is clean with new apppliances. They don't seem to even live in the same building. Also Edward seems to have a thriving catering business, which is odd unless the laws are that different in Seattle but I don't think you're allowed to use your personal kitchen for commercial cooking. That sure isn't permitted in my stste.
Gubefan1980 chapter 18 . 11/4/2015
This was a nice story however sfter three years I haven't much hope of ever knowing the ending. I guess I'll ck back in six months or so otherwise I will regretfully add your nane to my list of authors not to bother reading. That you are connected with misty hazes doesn't give me much hope of ever knowing the ending. Good luck to you in whatever is going on in RL for you. I guess i have no one to blame but myself. I knew this was last updated in 2012 so I can't imagine why I would start reading in the first place.
Gubefan1980 chapter 15 . 11/3/2015
That was sweet hot smexy but also so tender and poignant. Loved it a lot. Great writing
Gubefan1980 chapter 14 . 11/3/2015
Omg that was so sad. Poor Jasper poor Riley so tragic. How very dreadful for Jasper to have lived through that. And Edward so accepting and loving. Very sad tragis chapter yet heartwarming at the end.
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
Good for Jasper I'm so happy he stood up to that fucker. I'm just afraid for what his "long arm" of corruption and evil is capable of doing. I don't mind a little angsy but I sur hope the innocents aren't gonna be sacrificed.
Gubefan1980 chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
Oh wow where did that come from why was there no hint of that dear dear. Poor Jasper.
Gubefan1980 chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
That was a cute chapter meeting Bella and getting together for their gay movie night. So poignant meeting Sam's parents. I forget which one is Sam. Very worried about this James business. Really worried actually.
Gubefan1980 chapter 7 . 11/3/2015
Wow that was intense. Poor Jasper what a horrible dream.
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Wow did he really do something like that to wind up in prison or did his subconscious pull that up to make him afraid to be around Edward?
Gubefan1980 chapter 4 . 11/3/2015
Poor Jasper what a horrible life he seems to have had aside from prison it sounds like a tragic life. Ryan doesn't appeal at all but that's neither here nor there. Love Edward's adorable comment about spanking too cute for words.
Gubefan1980 chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Omg that was funny. Loved the babbling about foot fetishes. Too cute for words. Aww what a shame he's allergic to strawberries.
Gubefan1980 chapter 2 . 11/3/2015
Awww loved the conversation between Edward and Bella. Cute friend relationship. I think you mean effeminate not feminine. Very sweet.
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This is a really good start. Very well written sad story of Jasper's life. I enjoyed it very much although I'm not sure if I want to get caught up in it. I see it hasn't been updated in a yr and although I understand the constraints of RL it has gotten to be incredibly frustrating to be on a roll with a wonderful story only to have the door slammed in my face with the realization that the author has apparently abandoned the story. Interesting that you mentioned Misty Haze I had to put her (him?) on a list of authors I'm going to ignore. She has 12 stories posted only one of which has been completed. One I forgot I started reading last year was 2012. Since it has "only" been a year since your last update perhaps I'll read more and ck back in sic months or so. As I said I got it about RL but in the case of authors who start numerous stories none of which they complete it gets beyond frustrating. I agree with you on Jackson. He will always be my mental picture for Jasper. Actually SM wanted the guy from The Tudors Henry Cavill but he was already 25 when they started filming and the actor had to ne able to pass for 17. I might ck out this actor snd see what he looks like. My mental image for Edward is always Rob. I do hope you get a chance to finish this it already seems promising.
tanseynz chapter 18 . 10/19/2014
I hope for a happy ending too...
Araglin chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
You can't just end it there! Please update soon! I just need to know what happens now. This story is fantastic and I've loved every moment of it. It would be such a shame if it were never completed.
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »