Reviews for is a virtue
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I absolutely adored this. It was cute and heartbreaking at the same time. Wonderfully don
chasehermes chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Can you make a sequel for this really awesome fanfic? XD

Your last part was really good. ))
Talk-books-to-me chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
idk why but i always thought that reyna was jasons bff but he liked her
Kiomori chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. It was a little snapshot of what could happen, and I liked the way you went with it. And who knows, maybe Reyna will be like the version you wrote! I liked how you decided to write her.

Percy seemed like Percy too. I really appreciated that, after seeing some others where he was like a completely different person.

And of course, now I'm even more excited for the next book. Thanks for writing this story!
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is such a good story! I really enjoyed it! :D

I like the way, you made Reyna, the daughter of Pluto :) It's different from all the other fanfics that made her like daughter of Mars and stuff (They're may be other as well but the ones I read, they made her daughter of Mars so yeah..)

Another thing, I really like is that you wrote Percy as Percy... like himself before he lost his memory and not some jerk-Percy...

Also how you made Reyna and Percy friends instead of pairing them together :D It really should be that way, them being friends because they already have loved ones that they shouldn't forget.

So keep up the good work :D
AnyOrdinaryGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
cute and sweet, poor Reyna. I never thought of her as a daughter of Pluto.